Regular Contributor

Last month I saw that Motto Fashions were to be aired on HSN tomorrow, 9/27/18. I just looked at their schedule for tomorrow & I didn’t see it listed.  I just called HSN CS & the Rep. didn’t know about the show.  She said there are some shows listed for tomorrow that just say fashion, so Motto could be on one of those shows. Since she didn’t really know, I sent an email to HSN &I probably won’t hear from them until .tomorrow.  So sorry, I, too, was disappointed to not see the show listed.  There are 2 Motto fashions, a faux leather jacket & a long sleeve dolman top. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything!

Regular Contributor

I just received an email from HSN and they said the shows have been cancelled.  That didn’t answer my question so I wrote another one and her reply was she was sorry about the show scheduling and to check back often because the shows schedules fluculate. So that’s all I know. They do have 2 items listed under Motto fashions as I said.  Maybe they just didn’t have the inventory for several shows.  I’ll just keep checking back. Sorry to deliver this news.

Respected Contributor

I used to love the Motto line at QVC.  It was the first line that I think Linda Davies presented, although she wasn't the designer, just the rep for the line.  I wonder if this is a reincarnation of that line, or something totally different?  It will be interesting to find out!

Valued Contributor

I was just at HSN and they had a Motto sweater on line.  The rep. said it was a new line made just for HSN.  I think it is the same line.

Trusted Contributor

Motto is on HSN this Friday, at 9 AM.