Honored Contributor

MIndy Kaling in a winter white mini dress

[ Edited ]

Mindy Kaling with her recent weight loss, steps out in a winter white mini dress.  She said her weight loss was a result of lowering carb intake and adding exercise (walking, yoga, and fitness classes).

I think she looks great!

Mindy 1.PNG

MIndy 2.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: MIndy Kaling is a winter white mini dress

@San Antonio Gal    Never heard if her.  What's her claim to fame?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  - She's an actress/comedian.  Her claim to fame was her role in The Office.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps @Kachina624 it's her barely there dress, with the emphasis on bare... Smiley Wink  Seriously, I wasn't familiar with her either but she's reportedly multi-talented: actress, writer, etc. Though I never watched it, she was supposedly a stand out in The Office TV show. I don't like the dress, but she looks good. An older picture of her:

Kaling smiling in 2020

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: MIndy Kaling in a winter white mini dress

In addition , she is a talented author who has written several successful books. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

B9FF0CE1-0ADA-4B17-9F40-131456516741.jpegShe's never been very thin before. She was usually a medium to large size. I liked her that way. She's won a few Emmys and also had her own TV show, The Mindy Project. She writes, acts and directs. She's written episodes of other TV shows. She played a gynecologist on her comedy show. Her mother is an OB/GYN.  She's always been into fashion and picks some really pretty outfits to wear. In the OP's post, I'm not fond of her dress at all though. She's recently had her first baby.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal ......She looks great, however, the dress with flower poms on her breasts looks terrible....Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Good for her. Not a fan of the dress, but she looks beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

Never heard of her either.  I personally think she looked fine before the weight loss and I won't say what I think of her current dress!!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Kachina624  - She's an actress/comedian.  Her claim to fame was her role in The Office.

@San Antonio Gal    Okay, thanks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment