Honored Contributor

I bought this in coral yesterday, and it is DARLING.  I don't like the picture of the cream one, but the coral is so cute.  I went to return a pair of pants yesterday and found this instead.  In case you need a jacket like this, it's perfect.  IT runs a bit large for those truly a size 2.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/jackets-and-hoodies-jackets/Sun-Showers-Jacke...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Very cute.  I love Lulu.  The store is my running downfall.  I know things seem expensive but everything lasts forever.  I love their running shorts and tanks.  There product is almost all I wear on my runs.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Very cute.  I love Lulu.  The store is my running downfall.  I know things seem expensive but everything lasts forever.  I love their running shorts and tanks.  There product is almost all I wear on my runs.

Deb

Hi Deb.  I don't run, but I love their jackets and pants.  I wear a lot of LLLemon on the weekends.  I hate their prices, the the items they offer are unusual, usually well made and stylish.  

Honored Contributor

Sun Showers Jacket

Honored Contributor

Adorable jacket, love the coral tone! Lululemon, Lysse & Zella are my fav leisure apparel brands. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Heart

Thanks lola for the pic!