Respected Contributor

Re: Looks like the new quilted jacket will be the OTO

On 1/30/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I have 82 Linea jackets .....

THUD! I'm bad---but you are worse---or maybe I really mean better---LOL! I bet I have half that---but I have well over 100 WK pieces---and I held off, thus far, on any new WK this visit.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

It's up and the chest is for sure larger than the sample I bought.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Here it is

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

My daughter is watching the show with me and just said...I like that POLKA DOT jacket!!! I agree with her--it has an unmistakable polka dot vibe to it. Love it. Ordered it in navy--one for me and one for my daughter

Frequent Contributor

What's going on? I just started a very positive thread about buying the OTO jacket, and it was zapped. I started another asking what's going on, and it was zapped. Sheesh posted a rather sarcastic comment to the original thread, and then posted a link to the jacket on this one. I am baffled!
Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 enjay said: What's going on? I just started a very positive thread about buying the OTO jacket, and it was zapped. I started another asking what's going on, and it was zapped. Sheesh posted a rather sarcastic comment to the original thread, and then posted a link to the jacket on this one. I am baffled!

Enjay your threads are still there, click on your own name or My Activity to find them.

Respected Contributor

Enjay, your 2nd thread is still there. Why would your first one be zapped? You can contact the web team to find out for sure.

Occasional Contributor

On 1/30/2015 crdlb said:
On 1/30/2015 Illini79 said:

Hello to all! Just curious - can someone explain how you would know so far in advance that this is going to be at a OTO price or that there will even be a OTO item in a show?

Are you an Illini 79? I got my masters there in 78.

Yes I am. Nice to meet a fellow alum! My dad is also an alum, as well as my 3 sons.

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 GraceCO said:

Enjay, your 2nd thread is still there. Why would your first one be zapped? You can contact the web team to find out for sure.

Both of her threads are still here lol.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Jezzebell said:
On 1/30/2015 GraceCO said:

Both of her threads are still here lol.

Ah. Well, that's good.