Respected Contributor

wow, you guys are harsh.  while i will agree that when paired with the jeans, it does look like sleepwear.  

OTOH this is just the type of thing i gravitate to with my long dresses.  i don't like to go sleeveless, and this is perfect.  very cute. 

Frequent Contributor

I like the duster.  It's very pretty, feminine, and airy.  It's meant to be a layering piece, not worn as a robe to run out to the mailbox with nothing under it.  Now, I suppose if one wanted to be a robe for the boudoir, well then . . . why not?  

Valued Contributor

It reminds me of the early 1960s nighties and robes that the ladies wore. It's crazy to think that someone would actually wear that with jeans.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Don't take the trash out wearing that!!!lol!!!

@ECBG 

If I wore that in my neighborhood, my neighbors would think the "trash" was taking out the "trash."  Man Wink

My neighbors would call the cops on me for a "wellness check" even though I know I look more well than they do!!!

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Hmm.  I was expecting much worse than that.  I don't think it's that bad in the black.  

I agree. It doesn't look like a negilgee or any intimates I've ever seen. It's part of the boho style that's been popular for several years now. And if that is what some people here consider trashy, then I must be trashy because I've worn similar dusters like that in the past.

@Cumbercookie13 , I actually think it would also look cute with a pair of shorts under it.  Not something I would wear because I'm too old.  LOL