Honored Contributor

Looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend...

Besides the fact DH will be smoking some brisket...YUM!...

I'm crossing my fingers for QVC giving us a nice price drop on some fashion with maybe a day with FREE S&H.

I'm sure with some of the items I have in my wishlist I'll have to wait til about late June-mid July to see Fall/Winter items to drop. I still check daily though just in case because quantities are low on a few items I REALLY want. 

Anyone else ready to pounce for saved wishlist treasures?

Surely I'm not the only one... Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend...

@Susan Louise Ummm...No, you are NOT alone!😁 I am ready to pounce with bells on!!!😂😂 A free shipping day would be WONDERFUL as I am need of a few summer dresses, and perhaps a skirt or two.😁 Four or more easy pay would definitely gild the lily!🥰❤ 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We excited too!  Hope the weather holds out but not looking good (rain).  I'm off work Thursday through Tuesday and we will be heading down our little beach condo to porch party with a few other owners.  We love it... have fun whatever you will be doing...

@Susan Louise  Mmmmmmm brisket 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to the weekend too.😃

The weather is supposed to be beautiful and hopefully my twin cousins will each bring their three kids over to visit.

The only thing I'm dreading is driving in Nashville traffic on Friday.  I have a drs appointment that was made months ago and I can't reschedule.  I didn't realize at the time it would be the start of Memorial Day weekend.  Say a prayer for me that traffic is good and there's no accidents.❤️

Honored Contributor

I don’t plan on any shopping. I had planned to buy some Hanes CoolDrii shirts. But today I found the ones I bought last year that I had forgotten about.

Otherwise I have to prepare for a Wednesday meeting and a crochet class I teaching on Friday.
Valued Contributor

@cheriere The last time we were in Nashville, we attended an Anniversary dinner for dear friends. We were driving in Nashville traffic during rush hour on a Friday. It was horrible! We found that we often had to cross several lanes to reach an exit with very little lead time. We reached our destination on time, but the traffic was terrible. Hopefully, traffic will be better for you. 

Honored Contributor

10 Special Happy Memorial Day Weekend Quotes | Happy memorial day quotes,  Weekend quotes, Memorial day quotes

Valued Contributor

I will be working all weekend except Sunday so no big plans for us.  Monday I will remember the sacrifices others have given so we have the freedom we enjoy.  🇺🇸

@cheriere  I hope traffic isn't bad for you and you and those around you stay safe.  
The weather is suppose to be beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

No plans for us this weekend and no shopping for me!   I did purchase a couple of items lately so I may not even watch this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful in the northeast so we'll be cooking on the grill for just the two of us.   So nice to able to spend time outside on the deck.   Whatever you plan I hope you enjoy it Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I have no plans either. Getting my hair cut and maybe a pedi but nothing other than that. DD is on her way, today,  to a friends for a nice, long weekend. Will be me and my stripey cat. I do like the smoking of a meat of some sort--I have the Ninja outdoor grill and a whole chicken/ pork tenderloin in my freezer tho---may experiment with that process!!!Woman Wink