Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

As would I but it's not how I roll.

Worse than some of the comments, to me, is how hard some of these people fight for their right to be mean spirited?!! Really? It's that important to you??

I always speak my mind but since my goal isn't to belittle and offend it usually doesn't...

@Andreatoo I don't get it either, and then we get flak for telling people to stop being mean spirited. Unreal. But all of the back and forth is not going to change the minds of people who wear what they like and will spend their money as they please. If I look like a homeless clown fine, but at least I'm a homeless clown who isn't being hateful or spiteful. 

Super Contributor

I'm a little late with my comments, but last night 3/26/19 Lori and Shawn looked like the cleaning lady Carol Burnett used to close  her show with, literally.

I'm from NY and I like different expressive clothes that are not cookie cutters, but they looked "hobo-chic", not "soho-chic"!

I like Lori and some of her clothes, but not all put together, baggy, with prints, stripes, flowers and totally different colors that don't tie in.

My mother would ask me if I was okay? Some of it lookes like you stayed home in your pj"s and got cold and keep plying pj's on until you warmed up!

I did purchase one of Lori's top they keep raving about, had to return it. It was a $60 tee shirt on sale  I saw in Marshalls for $20 made of better materal!

Not every style is for every body.

Regular Contributor

Her items are WAY OVER PRICED!!  I watched for about 2 minutes last night and the prices were just ridiculous.  The tanks were going for $45 to 50 dollars!!! The dresses looked like sacks.  Im sorry I don't know who is paying for these items just because her name is on the fashion  When they have a so called "SALE" they hype it like you just have to buy now or you won't see it again for a year.  Who really cares. I love clothes but her items are just not flattering at all!!  QVC you need to make some changes on this pricing and the style.  The models don't even look good in these fashions. 

Honored Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

Her items are WAY OVER PRICED!!  I watched for about 2 minutes last night and the prices were just ridiculous.  The tanks were going for $45 to 50 dollars!!! The dresses looked like sacks.  Im sorry I don't know who is paying for these items just because her name is on the fashion  When they have a so called "SALE" they hype it like you just have to buy now or you won't see it again for a year.  Who really cares. I love clothes but her items are just not flattering at all!!  QVC you need to make some changes on this pricing and the style.  The models don't even look good in these fashions. 

@debmmm   I pay for these items which doesn't have anything to do with Lori Goldstein's name being on them.  I just like them and enjoy wearing them.  And there is NO NEED TO SHOUT at us which is what writing in upper case is doing on a forum.  If you think the items are overpriced, just don't buy them. 

Honored Contributor

This was the first time I've ever bought Logo but since it was a TSV, I thought I'd try it.  It looked cute.

I got it home and immediately I disliked the material (too thin and will easily wrinkle.

But I did try it on and it just didn't look good on me.  I think it's a combination of my fat stomach and the material being so thin it showed everything.

I once met a wonderful person who wears Logo.  I received 2 packages that were not mine.  She lived near me, so I took it over to her.

She had a very cute figure and it was a cute top (2 tops, just different colors, 2 packages).

I can imagine they looked really cute on her.  Logo just isn't for me but I'm glad other's like it.  

Contributor

I've seen and invested in a lot of fashionable clothes over my lifetime. I respect decent workmanship, especially when it makes for great fit and style. Same is true of fabrics, their quality, both from a longevity and beauty perspective. 

I believe at least some of the "passion" expressed in rejecting Logo clothes has to do with the designer and the clothes as presented, to some degree taking us for fools. The Logo brand, whether or not its devotees agree, requires little workmanship since size is irrelevant and the "rayon span" is just another dangly semi-synthetic. The addition of laces/embellishments only makes matters worse. We are urged to buy multiple overpriced layers as if more is necessarily better. THAT approach is far, far more disrespectful of us than anything written in these posts!

Honored Contributor

Wondering why  ......

People who don't like (hate) LOGO:

• would never wear it much less buy it,
  • think it looks terrible on the models,
  • thinks it looks cheap,
  • hates the fabrics and the colors, print combinations,
  • etc., etc., etc.

Also complain about the price.  Why would the price even matter to them?  

Hmmmmmm! 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Wondering why  ......

People who don't like (hate) LOGO:

• would never wear it much less buy it,
  • think it looks terrible on the models,
  • thinks it looks cheap,
  • hates the fabrics and the colors, print combinations,
  • etc., etc., etc.

Also complain about the price.  Why would the price even matter to them?  

Hmmmmmm! 

@ALRATIBA   LOL!   Because they have to tell us how foolish we are to spend that much on LOGO, as if anyone should be telling me how to spend my own money.  I'd rather spend "foolishly" than act foolishly.

Contributor

Oh my goodness!!!  Isn't this forum for those who want to express their opinions? Does everyone have to agree with you?

Frequent Contributor

Perfect!