Respected Contributor

I recently ordered tsv logo tees.ive never ordered from this brand.are sizes pretty true to size?colors sure were pretty. I also ordered cuddle jammies.tangerine color really nice looking.iv always had good luck with them.another soft material brand from hsn is comfort code.today,they had 20 percent off today on a single item

Honored Contributor

The one top I got from Logo I would say was true to size but very form fitted on top and loose on the bottom. I think all her tops I see are very almost tight on the top.

It was a pretty color, a lavender purple, very unusual color but I ended up donating it because I just didn't feel comfortable in how it looked or felt being too tight on top.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I think they are true to QVC sizing. @on the bay is right, however, about most of Logo tops are a bit tighter on the top. For me, they're more form fitting on the top but in a slimming, attractive way. Her tops tend to span out in an A line style which I find to be very comfortable and attractive. Every body is different, of course, so you will probably just have to see for yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I buy a lot of logo tees.  They do not always fit the same.  Many are different styles, and the differences are subtle, but can have an impact on fit.  I recommend that you look at the actual garment measurements of anything you want to buy, at least waist, bust, sweep and length.  Also look at the amount of stretch.

Good luck!

I am very happy with my logo tops!