Contributor

Re: Logo Littles-Logo New Clothing for Little Girls

Aww the clothes look very cute. Sorry I missed the presentation this morning. I've always wondered why the Q didn't sell baby/kids clothes. Little ones are easy to fit just by knowing their size.

Honored Contributor

Do people really dress their little girls in black and olive? Such ugly dull colors.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

There are so many cute clothes for little girls. Logo littles looks like pajamas. They are not cheap either.

Super Contributor

I haven't shopped for children's clothes in a long time , but isn't this expensive for a child's top or leggings ? I do think they're very sweet & cute on the children , it's just the price . Maybe one piece for a special occasion or family portrait ......but children grow so fast ..... it wouldn't fit anymore in 3 months !
Honored Contributor

On 6/30/2014 kachina624 said: Do people really dress their little girls in black and olive? Such ugly dull colors.

I see no reason to dress children in garish colors. That awful bluish pink is, well, awful.

Trusted Contributor

The leggings with tax and shipping were $40. Not for my 9 year old. Thought the tops were too pricey too. Little girls do look cute in these clothes. I always felt they were designed for children, not grown women.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't own anything from her line I haven't gotten into the layering look myself but you never know, however the logo littles is so cute and wish she had more girly colors. My neighbor has three young girls that we occasionally babysit that I want to buy this for. They would look so cute.

Super Contributor

On my way to the gym this morning - I walked by the park and had another sighting of a little girl wearing a LOGO type top.

It was white and she wore bright pink leggings with darker pink shoes and ruffled white socks. I guess she was about 4 or 5 years old. Cutest outfit.

I was wearing my brown WWC brown pants and a souvenir t-shirt from my last trip to Florida ... white socks and gym shoes. I didn't look as cute as she did!

I also passed by two women about my age (really old) wearing LOGO type tops. One navy and one white.

Regular Contributor

I am 5' 1"" and weigh 110. Guess what fits GREAT? The LOGO Littles in Girls XXL. It fits perfectly. The pointed hem does not drag me down like the regular sizes do. Please Lori make more of your collection in this size and even go up one or two sizes XXXL or XXXXL in LOGO Littles. The sizes will work for those a bit more ample than me. I am so happy. I purchased A255481 in Chamomile with a soft pink under tank. Love it!!!

Respected Contributor

On 7/7/2014 SaggingGal said:

I am 5' 1"" and weigh 110. Guess what fits GREAT? The LOGO Littles in Girls XXL. It fits perfectly. The pointed hem does not drag me down like the regular sizes do. Please Lori make more of your collection in this size and even go up one or two sizes XXXL or XXXXL in LOGO Littles. The sizes will work for those a bit more ample than me. I am so happy. I purchased A255481 in Chamomile with a soft pink under tank. Love it!!!

You and I had the same idea as I ordered this item too in the XXL. The tank fit me in the hips as it should in the XXS but never does. It still however is way too long on me and it's going right back. The topper piece with long sleeves had way too much volume on the bottom and I would never wear it. Ordering this was an interesting experiment but one I will never take part in again.