Frequent Contributor

Logo Chiffon Ruffle Front Cardigan

Hey all!! Just wanted to let those interested, know that this item is on clearence and on 3 easy payments. Wear in the best of health if you get one. :-) A202829
Respected Contributor

Re: Logo Chiffon Ruffle Front Cardigan

Ths is much prettier than the photo. I have it in yellow and it is gorgeous. A statement piece.

Respected Contributor

I have this cardigan in the dark gray color and I love it.
Super Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Montana said:

Ths is much prettier than the photo. I have it in yellow and it is gorgeous. A statement piece.

I get two different colors ... one on product page and one on video. Is it really yellow or more golden. It looks like Dijon mustard on my computer.

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Kathleen said:
On 1/6/2015 Montana said:

I get two different colors ... one on product page and one on video. Is it really yellow or more golden. It looks like Dijon mustard on my computer.

It is more golden than a true yellow. I think it is a mix of yellow and Dijon mustard so it has a brightness to it that Dijon alone does not have.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/6/2015 AGV said: I have this cardigan in the dark gray color and I love it.
I agred this cardigan is a beauty. It hides all you would want to hide or if you just feel extra puffy that day it all is camouflaged. I bought one in the black back in 2013 but I had ordered one size larger because this is not like the 95/5 clothes from her collection. It ended up being too roomy for my liking. I would say that for me staying true to qvc size would have worked the best. The yellow color you all are describing sounds great. It is hard to come by a nice yellow cardi. I think Lori should do more yellows in her collection. Can you imagine a marigold logo layers tank with this slate cardi or vice versa. Anywho, continue to enjoy wearing the cardi ladies and anyone that picked one up.
Frequent Contributor

I dont know what happened, I quoted Montana as well. Oh well sorry.