Honored Contributor

These days celebrities are photographed while wearing very casual clothes. Out walking or bicycling or grocery shopping.

Don't know where Karlie Kloss is going in NYC, but I think she looks chic. If I was her age with those legs, I'd wear that dress too. It has a bow neck, but she left it untied.

Love the little black bag with the all white outfit.

28310980-0-image-a-52_1589303948503.jpg

28310984-0-image-a-53_1589303955011.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Looks like a photo-op to me...look at me!..yes she's very attractive and she knows that she's being photographed.

Valued Contributor

She looks very nice but I can't imagine where she is going dressed like that during a lockdown.

Honored Contributor

I lived in Santa Monica 20 years........and "celebrities" are always out and about in casual clothes.......like the rest of us wear......jeans, T's, sweats, sneakers and flip flops..........and NO makeup.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Lockdown Chic

[ Edited ]

I believe she has an office in NY for her Code With Klossy company. She's doing some sort of free coding course for young women online, so maybe she was going to her office to do that.

What I meant was that with no red carpets or promotional tours, paparazzi are following them while they're walking or grocery shopping just to try to make some money. No glam outfits. 

I just thought she looked nice. And I also like that she's wearing a mask.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

I like Karlie Kloss, on Project Runway she always looks fab & has great style. However, this is a miss for me. The dress is not attractive. Fabric is awful.

Honored Contributor

Sorry its just not me, I find nothing attractive about the dress.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

She has some fun, fun videos on you tube under Klossy.  Some have shown designer Brandon Maxwell.  He seems SO nice, I'd love to have him as a neighbor!

Esteemed Contributor

Masks will become a fashion statement, if they haven't already.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor
@tototwo

Here in NYC the masks have become a fashion statement. The other day I had chat with friend about making some “novelty” style masks. She saw my tie-dye one and loved it.

Re pic - wherever she’s going, it’s been rather chilly to be outside in an outfit like that. Strictly photo op, not real life.