Frequent Contributor

One more thing..Lori was NOT wearing her seatbelt during her tour. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the show from LA.

Respected Contributor

Didn't see much of it, so I missed where it was. It looked like a mall

Honored Contributor

I didn't see a lot of it so maybe it got worse but what I saw I thought was fine.  I tuned in when Shawn was with Lori and I thought Shawn looked adorable. 

I missed the earrings hitting the mic but that is a peeve of mine.  I can understand things like that happening but once they know, remove whatever it is that's causing the problem.  This happens a lot with necklaces on another channel and I don't know what it is but that sound is likes nails on a chalkboard to me.  

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree!!  I thought it was just me being annoyed with all this as a location show and for Shawn's "One Woman Show" ... But ... I can see that it isn't just me.  I turned it off 1/2 way into it ... Which makes me sad!  The LOGO show on Monday evenings is what I really look forward to!  Guess I'll have to wait until next week to (hopefully) get back into the swing!

Honored Contributor

I've never let any host's look -- makeup, hair, outfit -- bother or distract me in the least.  Why should I care what they look like?  If they like it, great.  It's not my hair.  For me, it's the style, authenticity, and manner of doing their job that I care about.  

The LA show last night started horribly.  I still say that Shawn is most frenzied, frantic, and in a non-stop loud tizzy when she's nervous.  She was the exact same way in last year's New York fashion show that she hosted from Times Square.  Her nervousness lasts about 30 minutes, and then she settles down to the normal [excited] Shawn.  After half an hour into the Logo show, she was noticibly normal Shawn again.

I like the location shows, but only because it's a change of pace, that's all.  I did get a kick out of all the praising by the celebrities.  They know there's a potential gold mine to be had if they can get their foot in the door selling something on QVC.  In Lisa Rinna's first shows she didn't even know if her jackets had zippers, or the material content of any of her clothes.  She was a name on the label.  But today she's a part of big things for QVC because her brand obviously sells a lot of clothes.  

Honored Contributor

My main issue with these remotes is the lighting! It's extremely difficult to see the true colors

What I thought was incredibly tacky was when Lori called the new model to the front she strutted up and very obviously mouthed 'Hi Mom!'

Respected Contributor

I watched the show, and like others have said, the noise of earrings clicking on the mike, the echoes, and background noise was pretty bad.  I also don't like when the host puts a jacket or sweater on and it covers the mike, you can't hear what they're saying very well; it's muffled.  The lighting was bad too and noticed some of the colors were looking a bit off. 

I liked a few of the items, but didn't order.  I thought they could have done the show just as easily back in the studio.  I know it was a special LA show, but it didn't wow me. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Why does Shawn keep only mentioning Nicole Kidman and Reece Witherspoon from the Emmys last night?   She ieeps repeating those two over and over - there were tons of celebrities there.

Name dropping again.  She also mentioned dining at a place where Oprah was or was coming there.  I lasted less than 5 minutes watching this ridiculous show.  Waste of money to send a crew out there.  Next time I won't tune in at all.