Respected Contributor

Really can't stand them.  They are so unorganized and everyone seems all over the place. The background noise even more distracting being outside and all.  Lori was told her earrings keep hitting the mic and making a noise.  You'd think she'd remove them.  Top that with the traditional screaming and talking over each other.  I never miss Monday nights with Shawn.  I'd out tonight.

Frequent Contributor

I want to like these shows but this one is difficult. The background noise and microphone feedback is especially terrible. Very jarring. 

Valued Contributor

It's a disaster

Esteemed Contributor

Three words:

Cheap, cheaper, cheapest!

Honored Contributor

It's a nice change, imo.  Enjoy the celebrities on the Red Carpet complimenting/commenting about QVC!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Of all the beautiful locations they could have choose in L A that is th backdrop?!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Why does Shawn keep only mentioning Nicole Kidman and Reece Witherspoon from the Emmys last night?   She ieeps repeating those two over and over - there were tons of celebrities there.

Respected Contributor

It's just a freak show. Shawn with her over the top clothing and makeup choices and asymmetrical hairstyle - she once again has to overpower the show and take away from the main focus; the designers.  She's so darn distracting I changed the channel.  I missed out because of her silliness.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Why does Shawn keep only mentioning Nicole Kidman and Reece Witherspoon from the Emmys last night?   She ieeps repeating those two over and over - there were tons of celebrities there.

She's just a silly name dropper in her quest to be cool.  What a disaster! 

Frequent Contributor

As I tuned in my first thought..how much does it cost to do this production?  It is the exact show they do in PA. Should have sent the money spent to hurricane victims.