Re: Lisa & The No More Wiggle/Jiggle Dance - PM Style

I am so going to miss Lisa!!!!

Super Contributor

So funny...I will miss Lisa.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't Lisa look different here? This is the new GILI jacket.....where's that big smile???

Trusted Contributor

That was fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why rude people insist on making others do things that make them uncomfortable. Rude Renee should have respected Lisa's wishes about the stupid dance and left her alone. But NO she had to have her way on her last time on Lisa's show. I felt sorry for her because she was obviously being bullied into doing it.

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Junebug54 said:

There are those of you that will stop watching PMS but then there are those that will now begin to watch it again. Me being one of them. I am looking forward to a new host!!

I think the wiggle jiggle is awful! A new ""fresh"" host will be a delight IMHO.

The no jiggle no wiggle pants do not do Lisa justice and the black boots do not add anything but it may be because that is all she ever wears and they are getting very old.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed that segment. One can easily see how much the models like Lisa.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Sooner said:

I don't know why rude people insist on making others do things that make them uncomfortable. Rude Renee should have respected Lisa's wishes about the stupid dance and left her alone. But NO she had to have her way on her last time on Lisa's show. I felt sorry for her because she was obviously being bullied into doing it.

I agree........

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I can say I will definitely miss Lisa on PM Style as well as the Beauty Shows-she just made them fun and entertaining. She is very good a twhat she does for sure and I wish her nothing but the best in the future!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

ITA. Can't tell you how many times she'd draw me in if I had PMS on while cleaning up after dinner. Yes, the show may go one but it will not be the same. I will miss her.