Occasional Contributor

Hi, new to this forum!  My question is do the Lisa Rinna cargo pants which I got two pair of, usually look like there's alot of flow behind the thigh?  Love the pants. I'm 5'8' and weigh about 190. I bought the large and the lenth is perfect, the waist band is good around my stomach where I carry my weight, but there seems to be a lot of room from bottom to the knee. First purchase from Lisa so didn't know what to expect. Can anybody help me decide on keeping or exchaning sizes?

Trusted Contributor

I thought that was the style of the pant.  It's not supposed to be fitted.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@trader96 wrote:

Hi, new to this forum!  My question is do the Lisa Rinna cargo pants which I got two pair of, usually look like there's alot of flow behind the thigh?  Love the pants. I'm 5'8' and weigh about 190. I bought the large and the lenth is perfect, the waist band is good around my stomach where I carry my weight, but there seems to be a lot of room from bottom to the knee. First purchase from Lisa so didn't know what to expect. Can anybody help me decide on keeping or exchaning sizes?

I think you need to make the decision for yourself. We can not judge because we don't know how they look on you. Do you like the pants and do they suit your body type? These are the questions you need to ask yourself.  

Honored Contributor

Hi @trader96 and welcome! I agree with what @Equuleus said. I have the pants, and I like the loose flowy style of them. To me, they are the perfect summer pant. I hope you enjoy yours - aren't they comfortable? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@trader96 I love her cargos- all versions-and have all colors. Lol! I too am 5’8” (wear small) and love how they fit as the bottom band alows for them to easily be adjusted length wise depending on say weather/temps. I find them flowy, w/o being overwhelming. Not clingy either. Not sure if that helps. They are super comfortable. I wore her black cargos today infact. 

Honored Contributor

@trader96  If you think they look good on you, keep them, if not send them back. LR is very skinny so to my eye everything just hangs on her, like it would on a mannequin.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@trader96  If you think they look good on you, keep them, if not send them back. LR is very skinny so to my eye everything just hangs on her, like it would on a mannequin.

@blackhole99, hahaha... I just replied to another of your "skinny" comments on another thread.

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, but she looks darn good to me (her body):

Image result for lisa rinna

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think the new TS pants without the cargo pockets is running larger than garment sizing and larger than the cropped cargo or the full length cargo pants that were TS items within the last 2 years.

Yes, they are supposed to have a relaxed fit, but not baggy. 

I am trying to decide if I will exchange them for a smaller size or just return.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I love the way they feel! Thanks for the feedback.  I think I will keep both pairs as is