Super Contributor

Cute! I think she has a very fresh approach.

Respected Contributor

i am over the moon she has two shows today! I am going to watch again tonight and will probably buy again. I haven't been buying since Lisa left so I can let myself get a few of Lisa Rinna's goods! I love everything I have from her line. Just great easy clothes that always look fab. I hope this is a sign of more to come from her.

Respected Contributor
I love that top! I love Lisa's clothes and have a few tops, they really are comfy cozy.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor

Does anyone know how her sizing runs?I'm between a small and a medium. Not sure what to order in the moto jacket and the moto knit sweater from a week ago. Help!

Respected Contributor
On 2/10/2015 momtodogs said:

I like the motto jacket....again no click here measurement, no purchase.

I called customer service to get specific measurements and to register a complaint about no "click k here" options. The jacket is on the way to me for a trip to London next month .
Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 LSQUARE said:

Does anyone know how her sizing runs?I'm between a small and a medium. Not sure what to order in the moto jacket and the moto knit sweater from a week ago. Help!

Most of her line runs VERY big.

I haven't seen anything I've liked lately from her line except for one jacket. The one new no-leather, fabric jacket looks cute, and it's a bit longer. But... I'm concerned that it will just "hang".

This is the one I kind of like. I'm fearful it's too thin and doesn't have any structure.

http://www.qvc.com/Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Knit-Motorcycle-Jacket-w-Asymmetric-Zip.product.A262908.ht...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
winamac1, that's the one I ordered. You make a greAt point... I hope it won't be too thin. It looked substantial on air,but that is often deceptive. I liked the idea of a non leather moto style. Keeping fingers crossed here.
Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 birkin baby said: winamac1, that's the one I ordered. You make a greAt point... I hope it won't be too thin. It looked substantial on air,but that is often deceptive. I liked the idea of a non leather moto style. Keeping fingers crossed here.

Hi birkin. Let me know if you like it. I didn't see the show, and it looked cute. I loved the length. I just didn't want it to be flimsy. My size is gone anyway or I may have gone ahead and ordered it. I hope you love it, and I'd love your review. Thanks! Enjoy your trip!!Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

That's a nice blouse. To bad I missed it.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about her clothes, but I've always like her.