Honored Contributor

I love that Camo sweater jacket, really tempted by it,

how does her sizing run? there is a sizing chart and I am going measure but still rather skeptical. I think the price is high but it is so cute and versatile

Respected Contributor
I love that camo jacket. I ordered the motto jacket so I had to pass on the camo. I have no idea how it fits but I think I might order the large based on click here sizing. I liked the green and gray.
Honored Contributor

I have ordered many of her pieces and found her sizing to be consistent with QVC sizes....meaning they run large. I wear small in the real world and always order XS on Q. This was true for Lisa's line...for me anyways.

I couldn't find the camo jacket you are referring to...hope you like it! Unfortunately for me, the last 4 pieces from her collection were all returned due to poor quality, material and workmanship.

When the new policy of NOT returning original shipping starts...I won't take a chance on her line.

Good luck! I hope it works out for your purchase!!

Honored Contributor
On 2/11/2015 RespectLife said:

I have ordered many of her pieces and found her sizing to be consistent with QVC sizes....meaning they run large. I wear small in the real world and always order XS on Q. This was true for Lisa's line...for me anyways.

I couldn't find the camo jacket you are referring to...hope you like it! Unfortunately for me, the last 4 pieces from her collection were all returned due to poor quality, material and workmanship.

When the new policy of NOT returning original shipping starts...I won't take a chance on her line.

Good luck! I hope it works out for your purchase!!

Yes I know what you mean, almost $10 to try it on {#emotions_dlg.sad} if you don't like it

Valued Contributor

I think she needs to eat. It is not normal for a woman her age to be so thin! Sends a poor message. Oh she is just so HOLLYWOOD!

Super Contributor

So far ... I bought two sweaters, one top and one pair of pants ... in my usual QVC size and they each fit the way I expected them to fit.

Pants were a bit too long, but tailor took care of that.

Valued Contributor
I have found that her sizes are more like d&co than designer. I ordered the camo in the gray and later deleted it. It is darling I just don't need anymore anything!
Honored Contributor
On 2/11/2015 domenica1 said:

I think she needs to eat. It is not normal for a woman her age to be so thin! Sends a poor message. Oh she is just so HOLLYWOOD!

I think she looks absolutely fantastic!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Oh my goodness I think Lisa is so gorgeous. She is in fantastic shape! She works out and is so trim and fit. She's not too thin at all. I wish I had her body! She's a cutie.

Regarding sizing, I find that I can use either a Small or Medium in her line. They need to provide measurements for all new items! Not sure what's going on with that but they need to fix it. I would say if you are very busty, you should stay true to size and I'd not size down. If it is a very roomy top you could size down.

Honored Contributor

I decided to pass on the top, thank you all for the input

Lisa is not too thin BTW