Honored Contributor

Everytime I put one of these tops on, I'm just so happy I bought them!  The fit is great - they look fab on me - and the straight narrow line makes me look taller and narrower.

I'm "talking" about her Cowl Neck Tunic.  

I first bought the oatmeal - and then when they were marked down, I bought the green, the berry and the black.  Today is the first time I'm wearing the green.  (I've worn the oatmeal and berry before).

I'm getting ready to go to a St. Patrick's Day Concert a bit later and I only have a couple of green tops.  One of them is this tunic .. pine green (with black SG lustra knit slim leg pants {the ones with the front seam} and british tan shootees).  

It's the combination of the straight tunic, front seam in pants and then the pointy toe shootees that emphasizes the vertical  lines. Add long narrow chain ... I'm all set.

Erin go Bragh!  (My maternal great grandparents were born in County Donegal, and Ancestry DNA come up with 42% Irish.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna's best yet item!

Yes indeed.  It's one of my all time Lisa Rinna favs too.  I have it 4 colors; black, navy, oatmeal and a wine color.  If it came in any other color, I get that two.  It works for me.  I love the fabric, the cowl neck and of course the style.  I wore the black one with black jeans out to dinner last night.

Esteemed Contributor

Did u notice that this top got BAD Reviews?

Honored Contributor

I like the look of the top from the front but when I saw how long the back was...well, that is not a look tha I care for....for those of you that like that look, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

---------------------------------------------------

@kivah 

No, I don't read reviews.   How can  trust the opinion of someone I don't even know?  

My review is the only one that matters. 

I bought the oatmeal first ... and it looked so great I decided to buy more of them when the price was reduced.

Respected Contributor

LR not a nice person AT ALL.  Not giving her my business.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

My daughter did 23andMe. No real surprise except for the fact that she was more than 25% Asian and the extra was on my side!? Lol

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

My daughter did 23andMe. No real surprise except for the fact that she was more than 25% Asian and the extra was on my side!? Lol

@Andreatoo 

Perhaps there was an Asian war bride somewhere along the way! Smiley Wink 

My brother and I both did Family Finder at Family Tree DNA and the Ancestry DNA.  Surprisingly ... not much difference.

My nephew (sister's son) ... and I were dscussing results .... his are the same, as is one of my first cousins (my mother's brother's son).  The "Irish genes" appear to be quite "powerful."

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@kivah 

I purchased one of these tunics and after one wearing, my underarms were covered with pills.  I defuzzed and washed by hand only to encounter even more pills the next wearing.

If I had taken the time to review it, I, like 60-something others, would have given it 1 star.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@kivah 

I purchased one of these tunics and after one wearing, my underarms were covered with pills.  I defuzzed and washed by hand only to encounter even more pills the next wearing.

If I had taken the time to review it, I, like 60-something others, would have given it 1 star.

@kivah   @lulu1 

I don't know what you ladies were doing when wearing the tunic ... but I just went and checked in the closet ... no pills on any of them that I've worn and I've worn the oatmeal colored top several tiimes.