Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna's Shoes and Jill!

OK, the other day during a shoe demonstrating I heard Jill talk about some amazing shoes Lisa Rinna had on during her last visit.  She was talking about how much he loved, loved them and found out where she got them and bought them.

She was saying that they were so complicated to put on she went crazy trying to figure out about the lace up of these shoes.

It sounds exactly like the shoes Lisa Rena has on today.  Jill said she only wore them once and gave them away because they were so complicated to put on.

She wasn't being mean, she was just saying it took too long to try to lace up the shoes and it wasn't worth it to her.

Seeing Lisa on those shoes reminded me of what Jill said.  I think that's funny.  Lisa looks great in them and is flying all over the QVC floor so obviously, they don't hurt her feet.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna's Shoes and Jill!

I'm not watching but I can't even remember what I said yesterday and have someone remember what they said the other day.....that's incredible.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OK, the other day during a shoe demonstrating I heard Jill talk about some amazing shoes Lisa Rinna had on during her last visit.  She was talking about how much he loved, loved them and found out where she got them and bought them.

She was saying that they were so complicated to put on she went crazy trying to figure out about the lace up of these shoes.

It sounds exactly like the shoes Lisa Rena has on today.  Jill said she only wore them once and gave them away because they were so complicated to put on.

She wasn't being mean, she was just saying it took too long to try to lace up the shoes and it wasn't worth it to her.

Seeing Lisa on those shoes reminded me of what Jill said.  I think that's funny.  Lisa looks great in them and is flying all over the QVC floor so obviously, they don't hurt her feet.

Her shoes are cute but I cannot believe how bossy she is.  She is taking over with Amy S.  She is moving racks around the set and you could see Amy was uncomfortable with it.  She thinks she owns the place.  Amy is wearing very high heels which I think she wore to make the TSV look better on her and she is complaining how she had to walk so far to get from the rack to the models and her feet hurt.  I could not walk 5 feet in those spike heels.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can relate to that but it's a top, not shoes. I bought the top online and it's a wrap top with a deep V, it had a wide sash and big bow at the side. Love! I have a small, well defined waist (for my size) and flat midriff. I like to show off my mid section. Well, the top came and when I went to try it on, I took the sash off. I can't get the thing to wrap properly now. The sash is a mile long, there are buttons and loops and snaps on the top...lol I tried for an hour and I gave up when I got crashing headache....lol I was so mad that I tossed thing in the chair in my bedroom and still there. My daughter said she'll come over Sunday and see if she can figure it out. Someday, I'll be telling jokes about that top....

Honored Contributor

I had heels that wrapped like that and I didn't think they were difficult at all to get on.

Honored Contributor

I'm at the age w/ shoes now where comfort comes before fashion. Give me a ballet flat w/ some support, a Clark's sandal w/ a wedge for height and the same for a dress shoe...an open toe pump w/ a wedge heel. No strappy shoes w/ high heels for me. I'd fall on my behind in 1/2 hr. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Except for my Clark Artison Riding Boots- My experience with Clarks brand now, Is not good. Years ago, Clarks dependable. This is no longer the case. Each shoe returned for inconsistency. Last spring purchased style for my trip, wasn't rough on the shoe, In fact to care. Less than three weeks seams were falling apart. Back they went! This year tried once again, Returned for same reasons. Sad watching a brand once loved and could depend on no longer exist. Fly London my new favorite! Hopefully, Quailty continues.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Could be these-

Esteemed Contributor

I had a girlfriend that fell in shoes like that and broke her ankle.....very painful and took a long time to heal........no shoes like that for me anymore!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Yes!  You are right!  Might be.  I just saw all of those strings going back and forth over her foot and remembered Jill saying that.

The reason I remembered it was because I was so surprised Jill would have bought something like those because she always seems so practical and 'crunchy' to me.  You know, not something so sexy.  She just always wears dark colors and reminds me of the way my teachers used to dress when working at school.  More muted styles and colors.

Maybe there's another 'wild' side to Jill.  Ha!  Come one!  I'm not being mean, just kidding around.  She just always seems so practical which I guess is a good thing....I've never been accused (or given the compliment, depending on how you look at it) of being called 'practical'.

That said, maybe when I was in in my early 30's I'd have worn those shoes...not since then.  I've bought shoes like that for my 35 year old unmarried daughter.  However, her living in Denver she's become crunchy/sporty and has said, "Mom!  Stop sending me those 'hoochie' shoes.  I can't wear them on my hikes.  Ha