HELP!!! black and white plaid pants by Susan Graver!!!

Shawn,

I watched your PM Style show on Saturday night, 3/4/17. I have a pair of black and white plaid pants but need a top, sweater, or both to wear in black and white. Jack had on a top and sweater but I missed the information… I am not sure if it should be stripes, floral or ??? Need a print or pattern to set off the pants. I like your choices in what patterns can be mixed and yet complaint each other. Any suggestions??? I have the denim and company lamb jacket in white if this helps. Going to the nation’s capital in April, weather will be cool sooooo again looking for something stylist! HELP!!!!

CLB

Trusted Contributor

Re: HELP!!! black and white plaid pants by Susan Graver!!!

Shawn will never see your post here.  You need to posr on her 'facebook page.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gbabies  Click on "Shop QVC TV" on the top right of this screen, then go to "Items recently on air" and pick the show you saw from those on the left of the screen.  You'll see everything that was presented in the show. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She is asking for Shawn's opinion/advice.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

She is asking for Shawn's opinion/advice.

Well, she won't get it by posting here and she most probably won't get it on her FB page either

Honored Contributor

@gbabies

Welcome to the boards!Cat Happy

As others have written, you will not get a response from Shawn here.  You could post on FB, and some of Shawn's fans might help you but we can certainly help here as well.

If white/black combinations are your thing, you can fins lots of options at White House Black Market.  I'll post some options and if you like them but don't shop at WHBM, you'll have some photos of what to look for in other stores.

You could always pick a top color like red, turquoise, hot pink, yellow or kelly green and accent with white/black cardigans, jackets, or hoodies.

Good luck and please post back when you find something that works.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

You are just so nice!

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@lolakimono

You are just so nice!

I agree!

Honored Contributor

We are into our spring/summer outfits here in South Florida and I noticed in church today that several ladies had on black & white outfits. I noticed a print skirt with a white shell and a black shrug that was very cute, a black & white print dress , and a black gingham dress with a black sweater that were all very pretty. (she wore this dress with a red belt and red shoes - it was really cute).

Honored Contributor

@gbabies

I would like to see your plaid pants! I was at the store on Friday and saw a woman with a cream ground black plaid pant, bootcut and they were adorable! I really should have complimented her and asked her where she got them but I felt awkward and now I will never know!