Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  And who would use those pockets?  With this type of fabric, anything in those pockets would pull your pants down!  I like most pants with a banded bottom done right as I have 2 pr myself and really like them.  And by done right I mean the band is the same fabric and not some sweatshirt type band, they then turn into sweat pants.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I wish I didn't like them.  I bought 2 pairs, LOL.

I think the pockets may bother some women, but that's the style.

The pocket is like worthless...  Why have a pocket if it does nothing? Just adds more bulk to the already billowy Hammer style bloated leg look. AWFUL. Plus too short!

Honored Contributor

Seventy thousand orders have been placed. They look great on Lisa or anyone very thin. They do add weight and some bulk to the leg area. On Katia they looked too short almost like a capri. I'm with Tim Gunn's opinion of cargo pants...just say NO! LOL

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I think the style of the pants is very nice....BUT...adding the "cargo" look with the pockets just ruins them i think....they look like a more dressy, elegent style...but then you see these pockets sticking out the sides of the middle of your legs.......just not a good combo i don't think.

There was a reason cargo pants didn't hang around long years back......

The pockets are just goofy (IMO).  They serve no purpose except to clutter up the line of the pant.

It's not like anyone is going to be carrying stuff around in them.

Hopefully Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Seventy thousand orders have been placed. They look great on Lisa or anyone very thin. They do add weight and some bulk to the leg area. On Katia they looked too short almost like a capri. I'm with Tim Gunn's opinion of cargo pants...just say NO! LOL

I would wear cargo pants if was a good choice for work I was doing. I think Lisa looks good in everything, but I do not. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I wish I didn't like them.  I bought 2 pairs, LOL.

I think the pockets may bother some women, but that's the style.

The pocket is like worthless...  Why have a pocket if it does nothing? Just adds more bulk to the already billowy Hammer style bloated leg look. AWFUL. Plus too short!

The pocket is a nice touch just for styling purposes.  If you are really thin in the hip area like me, a little extra fabric in that area is flattering.  If you have a different body type, you need to make sure the pants drape instead of being tight in this area.  

Everyone always complains QVC never shows anything different than the ususal D & Co jeans, The Graver liquid knit and Logo tops for TSVs.  Well, here is something different and I have to say it's a nice change.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Hasn't she done this pant before?  Like for the past couple years?

Or is it just a recurring nightmare? ;

Trusted Contributor

WIN.... don't feel bad as I also bought two pairs. I think they will be a comfy pant to wear for lots of occasions.  Doubt I will do them with heels but there are lots of other options to choose from (wedges, slides, gladiators, flip flops)

Personally I don't think the pockets do stick out - in watching two presentations, they seemed to lie pretty flat to the leg.  I have just been torn on size as I need a looser waist (for health reasons) but don't want the rest of the pant to overwhelm me.  So am trying both XS and S  - dimension wise, the XXS is my actual hip size but knew that would not work for my tummy area where I can't handle even the slightest bit of pressure.  Buying pants has become quite the challange these days.

Hope we both enjoy them and they are a good price.  Lisa has others in similar style in the $60 to $70 range and I doubt I would be as apt to jump in on those.

Honored Contributor

I used to wear cargo pants for farm work.  They were handy for carrying a hoof pick but they weren't much on fashion.

Trusted Contributor

Apparently Lisa has done this style before and even has some other similar options available here now.  The hosts have mentioned that every time she brings a new version in that they sell like crazy hence why QVC wanted them as a TSV.  So there are some out there who like them.