Honored Contributor

I have a "thing" for sweaters - make lots of them and buy lots of them - and wear them whenever weather permitting!  

I bought this in April 2021 - paid just of $25 inc. s/h.  

Lisa Rinna Collection Long Animal Print Sweater - A375521

It got pushed to the back of the closet - and wore it for the first time today! over a yellow t-shirt and cowl/scarf - dark indigo jeans - gray/silver sneakers.

This is a "good" yellow with a grey pattern - a "cool" yellow - yellow is one of "my colors" and this really looks fab! 

So glad I bought it ... and "gladder" that I saw it this morning.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Sweater

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA 

Enjoy wearing your "newly found" sweater! Great price! 

I really like sweaters, and I have way too many. I have cardigans & pullovers in various solids, prints, hem lengths, and sleeve lengths. I've bought 2 this year....so far. 🥴

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

It's impossible to have too many sweaters!

(Keep repeating that to yourself ... and go shopping!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@wilma wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

Enjoy wearing your "newly found" sweater! Great price! 

I really like sweaters, and I have way too many. I have cardigans & pullovers in various solids, prints, hem lengths, and sleeve lengths. I've bought 2 this year....so far. 🥴

Honored Contributor

I liked her "look". too bad it's gone

Contributor
Pretty sweater! I love sweaters too, but don't like having to lay flat to dry.
Honored Contributor

@mylea 

You'd hate my sweaters ....  most are hand wash  cold / lay flat to dry.  I like making woolly sweaters!

That's the main reason I have so many.  I don't wear any of them often enough that they need to be washed more than once a year.

-----------------------------------------

@mylea wrote:
Pretty sweater! I love sweaters too, but don't like having to lay flat to dry.

Honored Contributor

@mylea 

@ALRATIBA 

Finding space to lay sweaters flat to dry is a challenge at times. I have 2 large mesh panels that stack on top of each other which helps. Sweaters are the one thing I never put in my dryer. 

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I have a "thing" for sweaters - make lots of them and buy lots of them - and wear them whenever weather permitting!  

I bought this in April 2021 - paid just of $25 inc. s/h.  

Lisa Rinna Collection Long Animal Print Sweater - A375521

It got pushed to the back of the closet - and wore it for the first time today! over a yellow t-shirt and cowl/scarf - dark indigo jeans - gray/silver sneakers.

This is a "good" yellow with a grey pattern - a "cool" yellow - yellow is one of "my colors" and this really looks fab! 

So glad I bought it ... and "gladder" that I saw it this morning.

I bought all 3 of these and I love them, perfect fit, also got one of them on sale. this is great to put on over a black top and bottom.  I don't hang mine, I double them and keep them in a drawer. Glad your happy with yours too.