Honored Contributor

Free shipping and great price reductions.

I got pants, shirt and shoes for less than $55 - saved $62.  (

Respected Contributor

I'm loving the Land's End items I've gotten as well.  Started with one $29.99 top (free shipping) and as soon as I saw the quality I started ordering more. Very, very pleased.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Free shipping and great price reductions.

I got pants, shirt and shoes for less than $55 - saved $62.  (

@ALRATIBA   I have many coats from Land's End that I have accumulated over the years.  My favorites were the sweater coats.  The quality is great  and I like that they carry petites.  I think I might have to check out the sales.  Thanks for the tip!   

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA Do you know how their sizes run compared to the Q? If I wear an XL at QVC how would that go at Land's End?

Honored Contributor
@Dusty1

I wear the same size both LE and QVC.
Trusted Contributor

I like Lands End too!  Very good quality and the sales make things very affordable.

Respected Contributor

Quality and value at LE is great. Sometimes their prints and color schemes, not so much. I do buy there and LLB as well as QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
@Dusty1

I wear the same size both LE and QVC.

@Dusty1 

Just want to second this.  I also wear the same size at LE as QVC. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA Do you know how their sizes run compared to the Q? If I wear an XL at QVC how would that go at Land's End?

@ALRATIBA I size up when I order from Lands End, compared to QVC prices.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I order the same size at Lands End as QVC on most items.  You do need to pay attention on the fit of some of the tops.  They sell relaxed fit pima cotton tops as well as fitted pima cotton tops.  The garment measurements are available for clothing items. 

Go to Size Charts on a particular item...then in the upper left hand corner there is a tab for Item Dimensions.  I find the measurements to be accurate, unlike some QVC items.