Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna - New for Fall

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom@Chi-town girl

We are triplets! I put the HH baby bell jeans on my wish list today. Couldn't decide between them and the skinnys you guys bought. I have so many skinnys...thought I might try the baby bells for a change. BTW I have 4 pair of G jeans. 

@islandgrrl After going back and forth, I ordered the HIH baby bells too - also in the dark. I hesitated bc I tried the boot cut style in talls (my first jean from HIH) bc I am 5’8” and like to wear heels. 33” are perfect for me and didn’t realize theirs are 34”. 😕 Too long even with my heels. The rest of the fit was perfect however. QVC didn’t offer free exchanges then so I just returned. The baby bells I ordered in the regular size, but they are only 31” and I really need at minimum the 32”. So, I am taking a chance they may now be too short. We’ll see. This will be the one time I am hoping they turn out to be longer than stated. 🙂 I heard next years jeans in the regular will be 32”. Hope thats true if these on order are too short. For me also, I really wish their talls were 33”. Oh well, I already bored you enough. Hope we like them. 

Edited to add: as for G’s skinny's, I have 4 and am currently on waitlist for the grey. Went for grey when they dropped them to the $39.95 clearance price. I need grey so hopefully I get lucky. 

Honored Contributor

I placed HIH in my cart multiple times, then took them out, then put them in, then out and now my sizes are gone (talking the boot cut). I have a few Yummy Tummy jeans and LOVE the long lean look they give so I knew I really didn't NEED those jeans, lol. I am curious as to what they feel like and their sizing. 

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I placed HIH in my cart multiple times, then took them out, then put them in, then out and now my sizes are gone (talking the boot cut). I have a few Yummy Tummy jeans and LOVE the long lean look they give so I knew I really didn't NEED those jeans, lol. I am curious as to what they feel like and their sizing. 

They are very soft and very comfortable. Very slimming looking (the dark blue shade) but just too long in the talls.  I am giving them another try in the regular size, but like I said above, they may be too short though.  I just loved the color, fit, and feel that I am gambling with the regular. If not, I will be first in line for next years jeans when the regulars will be 32”. (Ideally, I want the talls to then be 33”. Ha! Greedy me.😜)

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl@AmericanBulldogMom Women bashing on women here reflects the culture of the forum. Some posters seem to thrive on it -  daily, and easily shift from one target to another..  The constant target is Lisa Robertson.  The target is usually someone attractive and successful, vendors  and hosts. why? Low self esteem and thrill from causing chaos.

I decided to give the new silky denim jeans from Hot in Hollywood a try. Nice to see more HIH items. Interested to see how they compare to my fav G by Giuliana jeans. Will post a review.

Have a great weekend -I'm heading out for the night! 

A295683
Hot in Hollywood Silky Denim Pull-On Skinny Ankle Jeans

a295683.jpg

@Chi-town girl I have definitely seen what you are talkkng about. It’s very sad/unfortunate - I just don’t understand it either. Funny you posted on the HIH jeans above. Not only do I love G’s jeans, but I too ordered these (last night), in the above color. They look great and I can’t wait to receive them. Fingers crossed for us!!

@AmericanBulldogMom@Chi-town girl

We are triplets! I put the HH baby bell jeans on my wish list today. Couldn't decide between them and the skinnys you guys bought. I have so many skinnys...thought I might try the baby bells for a change. BTW I have 4 pair of G jeans. 

@islandgrrl @AmericanBulldogMom @SahmIam the Q photos don't do the jeans justice! They need to hire better stylists for the website photos.

I missed the Friday full hour HIH show but watched a few videos. I have a good supply of mid wash and dark denim,  so I ordered the light wash 'bright blue' skinny style. I'm curious to see how the new silky denim fits snd feels. 

I also like this sweater.  Hope they give us a HIH TSV. The jeans would be great for a $30-40 TSV 

A295834
Hot in Hollywood Modern Color Block Sweater

a295834.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I have way too many jeans and don’t need anymore - probably for a lifetime - but I love jeans, ther’re a weakness! Lol! I have no more room either, but I don’t let that stop me. 😊 We are casual at work so I can wear jeans, anything goes within reason there, so thats my justification. Along with living in WI where its cold all but 3 mo’s of the year. Lol! Have been a jeans girl all my life. 

I am really liking the HIH brand also.  I have 2 of their crocheted shirts tops. So pretty. I liked that color block sweater you posted, but between my jeans, 4 pairs of boots,  Lisa Rinna items (whose clothes I love) and Barefoot Dreams items I have all ordered in the last couple weeks, I need to show some sort of self control. 🙈

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KAmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Chi-town girl I have way too many jeans and don’t need anymore - probably for a lifetime - but I love jeans, ther’re a weakness! Lol! I have no more room either, but I don’t let that stop me. 😊 We are casual at work so I can wear jeans, anything goes within reason there, so thats my justification. Along with living in WI where its cold all but 3 mo’s of the year. Lol! Have been a jeans girl all my life. 

I am really liking the HIH brand also.  I have 2 of their crocheted shirts tops. So pretty. I liked that color block sweater you posted, but between my jeans, 4 pairs of boots,  Lisa Rinna items (whose clothes I love) and Barefoot Dreams items I have all ordered in the last couple weeks, I need to show some sort of self control. 🙈

@AmericanBulldogMom - lol, I also accumulated a large amount of jeans. Last year I pulled everything out of the closet, tried on and purged about 50%.

There are some great new denim & denim-like fabrics, how can we resist Woman Wink  if you like denim leggings, these are from Lysse,  a TS earlier this year. They are fabulous. Will go on deeper clearance, and then I will grab some more. I bought it when it was the TS

LYSSE Cropped Stretch Denim Legging
528-363
LYSSE Cropped Stretch Denim Legging

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri