Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna - New for Fall

@islandgrrl I wish she would make these without the cargo pockets since the fabric is getting good reviews. Thanks for your feedback on the color. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Just FYI I just received LR's California crepe cargo pants in mocha -- great color. Exactly what you and I have been chatting about and what I'd hoped my Marla birchwood pants would be. Highly recommend this color if you are still in the market. 

They are great pants. I bought one of each color when they were a tsv. So comfortable and look great on. Glad you like yours.

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi

I agree with you. I ordered a black pair on TSV day and liked them so much that I went back for the mocha.  I can easily imagine having a pair in each color. I like the cargo pockets, they add a nice styling element, but they also make the pants a bit more casual. I've love a black and gray pair with no pockets.

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

They are great pants.  I wish I had had your foresight to pick up additional pairs when they were the TSV!  As it turns out I had to pay more for my mocha pair (with no regret). These will see a lot of wear in the Fall!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl - thx for the review and yes, I want this mocha color! I ordered 2 of the dusters when they had them on special pricing last week for $47, still shipping... 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

They are great pants.  I wish I had had your foresight to pick up additional pairs when they were the TSV!  As it turns out I had to pay more for my mocha pair (with no regret). These will see a lot of wear in the Fall!

I learned to order multiples on TSV day bc I had loved everything else I ordered from her prior. I know Lisa can take a beating on these boards but I love everything  I have from her. I read reviews and used the garment sizing chart to know I should order 1 size down in her pants. Because of this, every pair has fit perfect and very consistent sizing. Enjoy your new pants!

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

I learned to order multiples on TSV day bc I had loved everything else I ordered from her prior. I know Lisa can take a beating on these boards but I love everything  I have from her. I read reviews and used the garment sizing chart to know I should order 1 size down in her pants. Because of this, every pair has fit perfect and very consistent sizing. Enjoy your new pants!

@AmericanBulldogMom

Part of my problem was that I had done a lot of shopping -- online and B&M -- right before these were a TSV.  I had told myself that wasn't going to buy anything, but caved and bought these in black.  So glad I did.  And you are right about Lisa taking a beating on these boards. I'm kind of glad I don't know much about her (other than she is married to Harry Hamlin). I think some dislike her because of other shows she is on. I have never seen any of it so I can focus on the things in her line that appeal to me. I'll confess that I once had a bad feeling about Giuliana Rancic because I'm not fond of Hollywood/Red Carpet/Fashion Police-type shows (they seem mean-spirited).  Then I actually tried a pair of her jeans because of the good reviews and was hooked. It was silly of me to ignore her line when I knew very little about her.  Enjoy your pants knowing that I am totally enjoying mine!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

@AmericanBulldogMom

Part of my problem was that I had done a lot of shopping -- online and B&M -- right before these were a TSV.  I had told myself that wasn't going to buy anything, but caved and bought these in black.  So glad I did.  And you are right about Lisa taking a beating on these boards. I'm kind of glad I don't know much about her (other than she is married to Harry Hamlin). I think some dislike her because of other shows she is on. I have never seen any of it so I can focus on the things in her line that appeal to me. I'll confess that I once had a bad feeling about Giuliana Rancic because I'm not fond of Hollywood/Red Carpet/Fashion Police-type shows (they seem mean-spirited).  Then I actually tried a pair of her jeans because of the good reviews and was hooked. It was silly of me to ignore her line when I knew very little about her.  Enjoy your pants knowing that I am totally enjoying mine!

@islandgrrl @AmericanBulldogMom Women bashing on women here reflects the culture of the forum. Some posters seem to thrive on it -  daily, and easily shift from one target to another..  The constant target is Lisa Robertson.  The target is usually someone attractive and successful, vendors  and hosts. why? Low self esteem and thrill from causing chaos.

I decided to give the new silky denim jeans from Hot in Hollywood a try. Nice to see more HIH items. Interested to see how they compare to my fav G by Giuliana jeans. Will post a review.

Have a great weekend -I'm heading out for the night! 

A295683
Hot in Hollywood Silky Denim Pull-On Skinny Ankle Jeans

a295683.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl@AmericanBulldogMom Women bashing on women here reflects the culture of the forum. Some posters seem to thrive on it -  daily, and easily shift from one target to another..  The constant target is Lisa Robertson.  The target is usually someone attractive and successful, vendors  and hosts. why? Low self esteem and thrill from causing chaos.

I decided to give the new silky denim jeans from Hot in Hollywood a try. Nice to see more HIH items. Interested to see how they compare to my fav G by Giuliana jeans. Will post a review.

A295683

a295683.jpg

@Chi-town girl I have definitely seen what you are talkkng about. It’s very sad/unfortunate - I just don’t understand it either. Funny you posted on the HIH jeans above. Not only do I love G’s jeans, but I too ordered these (last night), in the above color. They look great and I can’t wait to receive them. Fingers crossed for us!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl@AmericanBulldogMom Women bashing on women here reflects the culture of the forum. Some posters seem to thrive on it -  daily, and easily shift from one target to another..  The constant target is Lisa Robertson.  The target is usually someone attractive and successful, vendors  and hosts. why? Low self esteem and thrill from causing chaos.

A295683

a295683.jpg

@Chi-town girl I have definitely seen what you are talkkng about. It’s very sad/unfortunate - I just don’t understand it either. Funny you posted on the HIH jeans above. Not only do I love G’s jeans, but I too ordered these (last night), in the above color. They look great and I can’t wait to receive them. Fingers crossed for us!!

@AmericanBulldogMom@Chi-town girl

We are triplets! I put the HH baby bell jeans on my wish list today. Couldn't decide between them and the skinnys you guys bought. I have so many skinnys...thought I might try the baby bells for a change. BTW I have 4 pair of G jeans.