Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna-New Show + Spring Apparel!

Love the new printed knit palazzo pants (263138)-bought the navy before sellout. Several new maxi dresses, tops & jumpsuit. I have the stripe knit Maxi Dress in black/gray combo in my cart-waiting for presentation (263128)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna-New Show + Spring Apparel!

Love these pants!

And this maxi!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This maxi dress with removable top was the one time special at $57--that should be the price level for her line vs 75 for the stripe maxi. Most of the Lisa Rinna "regularly" priced items are too high, so that curbs my spending.

Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Knit Maxi Dress with Removable Top

Honored Contributor

The striped maxi dress is scheduled for presentation on PMStyle later today, at precisely 7:12 pm per LR. Would be great if the price was reduced as a one time only! The palazzo pants-such a chic waistband design & shirred seaming-sold out in navy, but still available in the berry color.

Frequent Contributor

No palazzo pants or jumpsuits for me but I'm gonna check out the maxi dress. I usually like Lisa's clothes but I find a lot of it is over-priced so I watch for her things to pop up on ebay. (phoenixtradingcompany) has great deals. Like I wanted the camo wrap jacket from last time but it's getting bad reviews so not gonna pay full price for it.
Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 michlynn said: No palazzo pants or jumpsuits for me but I'm gonna check out the maxi dress. I usually like Lisa's clothes but I find a lot of it is over-priced so I watch for her things to pop up on ebay. (phoenixtradingcompany) has great deals. Like I wanted the camo wrap jacket from last time but it's getting bad reviews so not gonna pay full price for it.
Yes, price points are too high, except when they offer as one time only or lunchtime special. And I agree, some items are a big miss. Not interested at all in the jumpsuit; fabric looked too slinky and cheap. I think that striped maxi dress will sell out once it's presented. I like all 3 color options but if I buy it, it will be the black/gray.