Valued Contributor

I have read some awful comments regarding this lady but to say that she wasnt a  fabulous host is crazy  Noone  since  has replaced her sophistication and classiness..  If you watch her shows her products just yell out LR  Name someone on the Q that can even get close to what she brought

Trusted Contributor

JONNYSBRO...you'd swear they were the same person!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

I do agree.  Lisa loves high end products and made no secret about it.  Some people are jealous of her success.  Why????  She works hard to maintain her success!!!  If you don't like her, fine, your choice.  But, your dislike doesn't cary over to all of us.

Respected Contributor

The problem is that Johnnysbro gets on the boards and make wildly exaggerated claims about Lisa.  

If JB doesn't post anything, no one talks about her.  

When she was a host, I always liked her and she probably sold me more than any other host on the Q.  She is a great salesperson.  However, I don't post over the top messages about her on her former place of employment's boards.  That is just asking for trouble and, really, no one cares.  If someone wants to purchase from her, they know where to find her.

I seriously have wondered if JB doesn't really dislike her and posts these things just to see her get trashed.  On the other hand, I have to wonder if JB isn't someone who works for Lisa and comes over here when sales are slow in order to drive more traffic to her ecommerce site.  

Honored Contributor

Get over it.  She's left years ago and she isn't coming back because QVC doesn't want her and doesn't need her and is doing just fine without her.  Kathy Levine was once "Queen Bee" and QVC did just fine without and LR was once "Queen Bee" and QVC went on to do just fine without her.  Hosts come, hosts go that's the business.  

Respected Contributor

Not again...she's gone & not coming back so it's way past time to move on. Comment about all things Lisa on FB...that's her site so it's the appropriate place to do it & I'm sure she'll appreciate the support. I wish her all the best too.

Honored Contributor

Rarely, if ever, watched her.  Not a fan.

Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

The problem is that Johnnysbro gets on the boards and make wildly exaggerated claims about Lisa.  

If JB doesn't post anything, no one talks about her.  

When she was a host, I always liked her and she probably sold me more than any other host on the Q.  She is a great salesperson.  However, I don't post over the top messages about her on her former place of employment's boards.  That is just asking for trouble and, really, no one cares.  If someone wants to purchase from her, they know where to find her.

I seriously have wondered if JB doesn't really dislike her and posts these things just to see her get trashed.  On the other hand, I have to wonder if JB isn't someone who works for Lisa and comes over here when sales are slow in order to drive more traffic to her ecommerce site.  

@cosmic1 

did you ever wonder if JB is lisa herself???

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I have read some awful comments regarding this lady but to say that she wasnt a  fabulous host is crazy  Noone  since  has replaced her sophistication and classiness..  If you watch her shows her products just yell out LR  Name someone on the Q that can even get close to what she brought

When I'm shopping for woman's wear, since I'm a woman, I could care less, about what the vendor or host act like.Lisa was full of herself, and she turned people off.That's why she gets bad reviews on here. We have a tendacy of looking at the clothing and if you like it, you order.Joan Rivers and Kathy Levine together, and Jeff Hewson, were a reason to watch, even if you wanted nothing to buy.In fact they were entertainment.PS Lisa never sold me anything, I have never been impressed with sophistication, and classiness.Most people aren't. I buy alot from Amazon, don't even see the people. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Sure she was a good host.  So what?  Are you expecting QVC to find an identical twin?  I was not impressed with her supposed "sophistication and classiness."   I liked her because she was funny, all while staring at herself in the monitors.  She is gone and I don't follow her or watch her sell overpriced stuff from her couch.  I wish her well and I moved on, like any normal person would.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead