Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R on Project Runway All-Stars next week

Romeo Oscar Foxtrot Lima Mike Alfa Oscar

Respected Contributor

My understanding is that Lisa will be a "guest judge" for tonight's episode. Since it was probably filmed before she left QVC (but possibly after she announced her departure), it will be interesting if they announce her as being from QVC or if they simply refer to her as a "fashion expert/designer".

There will no doubt be many PR viewers who do not know Lisa from QVC. Quite often PR will have fashion bloggers as guest judges and most times I've never heard of them before. But, they usually have interesting opinions. PR is one of my favorite shows and I'm looking forward to it!

Super Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

No, I don't know Lisa but I have read about her help with a wonderful charity called "Wings For Success". Lisa has a life outside of being a home shopping network host.

The only people that I adore are my family and friends. The only thing I worship is God.

1. Charity from a wealthy person usually means a tax write-off and publicity, not heart felt caring.

2. Family and friends are a small circle. Anyone outside of that can be whipped, tongue lashed and hung out to dry. SGH, you seem to pass judgment on anyone who doesn't see things as you do. You pass judgment so much faster than even your God.

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 qwarkster said:
On 1/20/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

No, I don't know Lisa but I have read about her help with a wonderful charity called "Wings For Success". Lisa has a life outside of being a home shopping network host.

The only people that I adore are my family and friends. The only thing I worship is God.

1. Charity from a wealthy person usually means a tax write-off and publicity, not heart felt caring.

2. Family and friends are a small circle. Anyone outside of that can be whipped, tongue lashed and hung out to dry. SGH, you seem to pass judgment on anyone who doesn't see things as you do. You pass judgment so much faster than even your God.

In what part of my post was I passing judgement?

Who in your world gets whipped,tongue lashed and hung out to dry?

Charity from a poor person can be a tax write-off.

How can you say that Lisa is not caring when you don't know her way of life?

You are passing judgement on Lisa saying that she isn't caring. You don't know!!!

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2015 kalikokty said:
On 1/19/2015 qwarkster said:
On 1/18/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

. . . If you want to bash someone then take it out on me, not someone that is as caring as Lisa.

Caring? Lisa? ROFLMAO.

So am I!

I'm scratching my head on this one???