Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R. is looking to sell stuffed animals!

ChynnaBlue wrote:

sparklestar wrote:

You seem to have more of an obsession with her than her "tribe" members since you are following and spreading her latest trend.

This. Why is the OP following her website and her followers so carefully if she dislikes LR so much? Why not just stop following her?

I don't mind the people who obsess over her because they like her, but ones who stalk her online and report on her every move because they don't like her seem super weird to me.

It's a phenomenon called "hate-watching."   People watch tv shows, or certain host presentations, or follow specific people on social media for the purpose of mocking, criticizing, and even spreading salacious gossip.   There's quite a bit written about it online.   It says a lot about the people who do this, and really doesn't end up demeaning their targets in the way they intended.   In fact, the result is that it causes more people to feel sympathetic toward the person being stalked and criticized so harshly and repeatedly.    It's such a strange way for any of us to use our time.   Life's so short, after all, and each minute is so precious.   I guess I'll never understand it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Where did Lisa say she was going to sell stuffed animals?  Also, that she'll sell products on her web site does not mean that she won't sell them elsewhere.  Quite a few vendors also have web sites and sell other places as well in addition to QVC and HSN.

Respected Contributor

Why would anybody dress up a stuffed bear in pajamas and have it hold a bowl of popcorn and a remote? I'm sorry that's very sad
Honored Contributor

'

I'm having a problem figuring out which one is obsessed with Lisa Robertson,  you or as you call it "the tribe". I enjoyed Lisa's shows on QVC but I don't stalk her FB page and run to report every activity of hers.  Anyone can be a FB friend and go read if they want to, it's a public page.  Very confusing.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

You heard it here first! LR is looking to sell stuffed animals on her website LOL!! Recently Lisa photographed herself with a giant white fuzzy bear and now all her "tribe" members are clamoring for it too!! My jaw hit the floor when Lisa answered posters back saying she's talking with the company looking to try and sell it on her site. Apparently LR bought hers last year and they no longer carry the bear she owns! 

Are you kidding me?! Can't believe we are speaking of grown adults here. Just unreal. One would think Lisa walks on water with the way these women want literally whatever it is she has. What's next... what type of paper towels she buys? Lol. 

Please share with us all of your fabulous accomplishments so we can comment on them, the way you like to about other peoples lives. 

Yes, please do. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bri20 wrote:

Really, who cares what she's selling.

Her tribe is obsessed with anything and everything Lisa.  I find that so strange...

@bri20 wrote:

Really, who cares what she's selling.

Her tribe is obsessed with anything and everything Lisa.  I find that so strange...

@bri20 Apparently, the OP is just as obsessed with LR  or more than anyone else
Trusted Contributor

If I want a stuffed animal, I'll go to Target. Bet it's less expensive, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are WRONG Lisa has responded to comments made on her page. She has stated that things will be available. You want to know what is going on read the comments Lisa has responded to. She will have things that will be sold on her site. She showed a necklace the other day and said it is coming to the site. Shell Garden is correct with what she is telling you MsX. Lisa also showed other items that will be on her site. As for the bear no one know if she bought or if it was gifted to her. I thought she did a cute thing when they dressed the bear up. Why can't you people lighten up? The friends on her page have a good time except for the nasty few who make rude comments to her just like some of you are doing on here now. Good luck to Lisa and yes if she has something I like I will purchase it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Lisa was here, she received nothing but criticism from the likely suspects.  Now that she is gone, they have taken to her website.  Albany had an accident and was put in a brace and they are complaining that she just wants the summer off.  Mary Beth has a concussion and one such ill-educated commoner claimed to wor for a neurosurgeon and stated there was no such thing as therapy for concussions.  People stalk and lie just to eat their own hate pie.  I have never seen such ill-educated commoners.  Are these the same people who buy dresses, send them back after wearing them with their stinking perfrume and body odor all over them and food stains.

I am finished with this and I may be banned for it and if so, so be it.  There is so much cruelty and anger here that it makes me feel as though I am walking in a snake pit.

Honored Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

'looking to sell'?  Okay Minnie Pearl.Woman LOL

Why, oh why, do some people have to pick apart a post like this? There are speech idioms everywhere, many are regional and are perfectly acceptable. This bulletin board is not exactly the Harvard Review!

Eh, sorry, but I'm not going to be polite to someone who posts an ignorant rant about Lisa or any of the other hosts.

If this thread was about anything else, I would've held back, but nope, not here.