Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason returning.....

I think one reason they team up is to have less stress on the vocal chords. Years ago the hosts did 4 hour shifts and all they had to get a rest was viewer calls as there were few vendors on air. Over the years the shifts are often shared with cohosts and lots of vendors. I remember MBR lost her voice after one of her maternity leaves and another host had to take over.
New Contributor

Welcome back, Lisa Mason :-)
Occasional Contributor

Lisa is a class act. Glad to see her back. You go girl!
New Contributor

Sssooooooooooo happy SHE is back!

reeweegee

Valued Contributor

I love Lisa and am glad she's back.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/3/2015 millieshops said:

I assume it's okay not to be excited. I am happy her Gino is better, but she was never one of my favorite hosts. Maybe I'll like her better second time around, but that certainly hasn't been true for any of the other returnees.

^THIS^

Occasional Contributor

Lisa, I just learned what your going through with your husband. I understand your pain, fear and stress. My husband had renal cancer in 1996 and has been cured. Now, he has End Stage Kidney Disease. Through all our struggles, we have gained so much that no one would ever understand. I know this isn't easy for Gino but I also understand how difficult it is to be the care giver. God is with you through this journey......sending you a big Hug!!!!
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Seaside Shopper said:

How rude, namealreadytaken!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I see that namealreadytaken's rude comment has been deleted.

I love Lisa Mason and I have never said anything bad about her. You are a pathological liar. I never made a rude comment and you know it. You have some serious mental problems.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/23/2015 namealreadytaken said:
On 4/6/2015 Seaside Shopper said:

How rude, namealreadytaken!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I see that namealreadytaken's rude comment has been deleted.

I love Lisa Mason and I have never said anything bad about her. You are a pathological liar. I never made a rude comment and you know it. You have some serious mental problems.

Oh, and we all can see how you never make rude comments! As I'm certain that you know, the moderators would not have deleted your comment if it had not been deemed rude/unacceptable, so you can stop hurling your insults now.

You must have said something about Lisa Mason's eyes and/or brows because this comment followed mine:

On 4/6/2015 Greenhouse said: It is rude...beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes right to the bone. Lisa is a very kind and gracious woman who has gone to h**l and back. She is a good person....I believe she has hyperthyroidism and her eyes call attention to her brows...which are not an issue at all. Give her time to work before you start hurling insults and unkind remarks...

Trusted Contributor

nm