Frequent Contributor
Does this material tend to cling if worn over a shaper or slip shorts?
Super Contributor

No, it should not.  Liquid knit is "polyester", a great fabric that is cool, silky & does not wrinkle.  Susan Graver gets on my nerves calling it "liquid knit" like it's some new discovery fabric of her very own. I am always yelling at the tv saying "It is POLYESTER!!"

Honored Contributor

Does not

Honored Contributor

No - it does not cling ... that's a big plus for me.  I can't stand clothes that "stick together"  

I usually wear liquid knit under or between my LOGO pieces.  LOGO pieces stick together.

Valued Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

No, it should not.  Liquid knit is "polyester", a great fabric that is cool, silky & does not wrinkle.  Susan Graver gets on my nerves calling it "liquid knit" like it's some new discovery fabric of her very own. I am always yelling at the tv saying "It is POLYESTER!!"

OMG!!!!!! @QP Doll someone else finally gets it.  I do the very same thing, I too am always yelling at the tv saying "It is POLYESTER!!"

Respected Contributor

Re: Liquid knit

[ Edited ]

I wear different types of shapers and the liquid knit does not cling. It is probably one of my favorite types of material and I can see where the name "liquid knit" would suggest it is actually a knit.

Honored Contributor

I do not think so...I am a fan of light weight shapers or slips.  

Honored Contributor

She can't just say polyester because polyester comes in 1000 different fabrications.  Liquid knit is poly blend with spandex, somtimes rayon and customers KNOW what the feel of the fabric is when she says Liquid knit.  Polyester doesn't tell anyone anything.  I think it probably won't cling over a shaper or slip shorts but I don't wear shapers with Liquid knit because it's not a thin or wimpy fabric, it's substantial and it doesn't cling.  

Respected Contributor

Her liquid knit tops are the best.  No clinging at all.  Her butter knit tops don't cling either because I just recently ordered 6 of them.  

Respected Contributor

No Cling - BUT NO BREATING EITHER - it's hotter than HE// during the summer