Trusted Contributor

Linen lovers, do you wear your linen clothes in spring or do you wait until summer and the hottest weather?

Esteemed Contributor

I never get to actually wear my linen clothes....cause they're always in the laundry basket waiting to be ironed!!!

Honored Contributor

I use the same outdated rule as white pants, I wear it between memorial and labor day.  It might be different if I lived in a warmer state.

Honored Contributor

I wear it when it gets about 78 degrees and stays around there until 6-7:00ish!  

If it's dark, I'll wear it through September, as long as the heat stays around.

Honored Contributor

Linen is off my radar...way off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I usually wait until summer.  I find it ironic that I do most of my ironing in the summer!

Esteemed Contributor

Depends on the temperature ... so in Seattle that typically means I wear linen June thru Sept. If I am going some where warmer, say to Arizona or Southern Cal ... I will wear in late April/early May.

I have some great linen pcs that I have had for years and always look forward to wearing.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I have always loved linen and have blouses I wear in the spring and summer. 

Since I'm no longer working, I gave away my linen suits, but kept a few jackets that I wear mostly on summer evenings if I am going out.

My white linen blouses are up for rotation now!

Trusted Contributor

No linen for me. I don't like the look of wrinkled clothing.

Honored Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

No linen for me. I don't like the look of wrinkled clothing.

@KALLIE

Same here.  I had a linen shirt dress that I loved, but every time I wore it I looked like wrinkled mess when I got out of the car and at my destination.  I finally got rid of it.