Contributor

Is it just me or is Liam,with Vionic,cute?

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure which one Liam is, but I think all the Vionic reps are cute. Could it be the Australian accent? It is Australian, or am I wrong.?

They seem very pleasant, too.

Trusted Contributor

no, it's not just you. He is a cutie

ETA: I will add to say that he appears very genuine when he gets embarrassed by Albany's constant flirting with him. I like that about him.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Contributor

He brings out my inner cougar.LOL

Super Contributor

He is but the other guy is even cuter. I don't know his name, he was doing the computer yesterday during one of the shows.

Valued Contributor

I think both Vionic reps are adorable - and I'm happy to listen to them advise me as to the merits of ""ahtch support"" and the dangers of ""excess pro-nigh-tion"".

I'm starting to think that maybe only handsome guys are allowed in Australia!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Valued Contributor

I think these vendors intentionally bring on attractive people to help sales, notice none of the vendors are unattractive. Some of the hosts might be "average' people but the vendors all look above "average" in some form or fashion.

Vionic was a UNKNOWN brand at least to QVC Customers, and what did they do...what all companies have learned... bring a handsome face and handsome men to help the sales. Especially since it is a woman's item.

I'm not saying the shoe is not a good product; but the tactics were expected. Remember the lady from England with the faux tanning product with her super tight close. Attractive people help sell products, so I TRY my best to not get caught up in the person's appearance.

That is what happened to many with Lisa Robertson they used her "looks" to sell products as did HSN with Ms. Brinkley, good looking people SELL PRODUCTS.

Honored Contributor

He is physically attractive if you like the type.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/7/2015 binkie said:

He brings out my inner cougar.LOL

Mine too......LOL!!!!

Contributor

i just love his laugh and the twinkle in his eyes,or maybe I'm just a sucker for an accent as I also think the other Vionic rep and Danny Newfeld with Or Paz are adorable.