Frequent Contributor

Pat just congratulated him on his marriage.  I thought he said his wife’s name is Sasha or perhaps I misunderstood.  I thought he was married to the model who used to model his shoes.  Does anybody know anything about this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Liam, the Vionic guy

[ Edited ]

He married Staci Ann, mother of his two children, below is a quote from his FB page

April 7, 2018
G’day my friends.. Staci Ann and I wanted to share a very happy memory with you. We are away at the moment for a long planned family reunion.. so we took the opportunity to get married. I have shared many happy memories with you over the last few years, so we wanted to add this one to the collection. Hope you’re all having a great weekend and I’ll see you all again soon..

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Liam, the Vionic guy

[ Edited ]

@lrbrb wrote:

Pat just congratulated him on his marriage.  I thought he said his wife’s name is Sasha or perhaps I misunderstood.  I thought he was married to the model who used to model his shoes.  Does anybody know anything about this.

I did too!!!!..........maybe they just got married now..............lol

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@lrbrb wrote:

I did too!!!!..........maybe they just got married now..............lol

@MalteseMomma. Don't you know that nowadays the procedure is to have kids then think about getting married?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Thanks ladies.