Regular Contributor

Re: Let's go with QVC's poll on what you'd like to see again

I really liked the MOTTO line of clothing. I also liked Sports Saavy line. I know they've stated they folded it into D&CO, but I'm just seeing separates, not the nice sets I could get from Sports Saavy.

Respected Contributor

Victorian decorations

Respected Contributor

A3566 - Du Jour palazzo pants with watch pocket detail.

My favorite pants of all time. I have them in black and brown. Despite what the description says, these are not palazzo pants, just a wide straight leg. (I had another pair of Du Jour palazzo pants and believe me, they were true palazzo pants - so wide that I could not wear them.)

These pants fit like a dream. They are fitted through the hips, then release to wide legs. They don't wrinkle. I wash in cold water, tumble for about 5 minutes, and hang to dry.

QVC needs more bottoms like these - numeric sizing, darker colors, zip fly.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/5/2014 PKB said:
On 8/5/2014 funwun said: Precious Fibers for sure...it was pretty good cashmere at a really good price!

DITTO!

X3

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

I do miss Precious Fibers. I think the quality was better, when they first introduced the line. I still have several sweaters I wear from that line. You could buy a pretty decent quality 2 ply sweater for around $100 and the designs and cut were nice and not terribly oversized.

I was also thinking about some jewelry rolls, I purchased several years ago, maybe 5 or 6 years ago, it's been a long time. From Lori Grenier? Silver safekeeper rolls. I bought them for myself, ended up giving some of them to my SIL for a trip and just let her keep them. I still have the smaller one, I think it was a set of 3. Anyway, I wish she would bring them back.

Favorite, you make me wish I had a pair of those pants you like. I miss the whole DuJour line. Those sound like great pants. I wish they had not discontinued the Du Jour line, I have a black jacket from that line I still wear!

Super Contributor

Oh! I almost forgot about Angela Cummings jewelry and Ann King jewelry. Loved those lines for pretty sterling.

QVC has whittled down their sterling offers to just about nothing but Judith Ripka and Barbara Bixby now.

I also really really miss Joe Esposito's silver line.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 A Friend said:

I would like to have auto-delivery again that does not expire or get cancelled after a few shipments. It seems the trend now is to have auto-delivery for a year or a certain number of shipments. That doesn't really protect us from price increases if we stay loyal customers which is what they are telling us. I know there is a convenience factor, but it used to be that the auto-delivery shipments didn't have ending points.

That is a great point! I remember that. If you were locked in for an AD, you could stay on it for years.

I also remember when, if you signed up for auto delivery that you got FREE shipping, after the first shipment for the duration of the auto delivery. No matter how long you stayed in the plan. That was very nice.

Respected Contributor

I would love to see more winter coats designed by Louis for Linea. I just received one and it was beautiful. Unfortunately, his winter coats are on clearance and there are few colors and sizes left.