Respected Contributor

Lemon Way - LOVE!

[ Edited ]

HSN's Lemon Way clothing line is top notch.  Just received the TS shirt in Flamingo to go with my LW hot pink slacks.  Perfect combo.  Ordered it in medium and it's a perfect fit.  Even though I'm petite at 5 ft., the shirt isn't too long.  Just right.

The shirt is so well made.  Excellent craftsmanship.  Quality fabric and when the cuffs are turned up, a fainter stripe shows (not white like most printed cotton).  I know there's a term for this where the thread goes through, but can't recall.

Anyway, I do believe I have found my new fashion line!  Take a peek.  Smiley Wink

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

thank you for that update! I've seen pics and ads of that line and it looks enticing. Will give it a try!

Honored Contributor

@pommom  I have several items in my "favorites" list for this brand which I assume is HSN's in house brand.  Waiting for reviews before I actually purchase.  Happy to hear that you are satisifed with the items you received.

Respected Contributor

Lemon Way clothes are cute  I've been holding off buying anything because I was wondering about the quality.  I will give the a try.  Thanks !

Honored Contributor

@pommom 

Happy you like your new shirt. I have a favor to ask of you please. Would you mind looking at the garnet tag and posting the country Lemon Way is manufactured please?

Honored Contributor

I got my Lemon Way TS shirt in yellow with hot air balloons a couple days ago.  I'm very pleased with it and also with a pair of turquoise pants i received about a month ago.  The shirt is generously sized; I think I could have gone down a size but I kind of like having a big, bigshirt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 

The tag reads "Made in China".  If this offends your sensibilities, I totally understand.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Kachina, I almost posted a shout out to you.  I remembered you had ordered the slacks in turquoise and found a nice top to go with.  When this shirt was offered at the TS price, I said to myself, "I'll bet Kachina's on it!".  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@pommom.  Hey, I live in the Albuquerque area.  How could I resist hot air balloons?  They're everywhere here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Lemon Way - LOVE!

[ Edited ]

Love these Lemon Way shirts.

All of the choices and colors.

I'd like to see this shirt offered in a nautical theme.

Tiny embroidered sailboats, anchors, and/or boat/ship steering wheels. (The nautical steering wheels with several pegs protruding all around.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).