Valued Contributor

Alberti is so fantastic presenting fashion, the very best! He is currently doing a LOGO show

Alberti is by far the best all around host qvc has!!!! I accidently turned on QVC just now and he is doing the LOGO show.  He is so great at it. Yesterday he did a 2 hour with Martha Stewart garden show, they have such chemistry.  He is great in the food shows.  Watching Alberti with all of Logo's colors, he new every color without looking at the card.  Unlike SK and KL.  He prepares for his shows, obviously, and it shows.  He is a breath of fresh air, no rapid chitter chat and so enthusiastic.  QVC, why have you kept him in the background for so long.  He is the top host in my estimation and I would like to see him more and more 

Respected Contributor

Re: Alberti is so fantastic presenting fashion, the very best! He is currently doing a LOGO show

I look for him to be the next to go. By his choice of course. I think he could easily go on to bigger and better things. Unless he is content and happy where he is.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti is so fantastic presenting fashion, the very best! He is currently doing a LOGO show

OMGoodness, I haven’t smiled, laughed out loud , like that since Kathy Levine left,  he is FABULOUS!  No primping, posing, no rude flitting about or interrupting the guest.  He is always so well prepared and he knows fashion,  

i sincerely hope tptb will let him host LOGO again and often.

Bravo Alberti !

Honored Contributor

I did not watch the MS show you speak of, but I agree Alberti is a very fine host and can sell anything. That being said, I've observed him being very silly and giggling constantly,that wears thin after awhile. Hopefully, someone will call this to his attention so he can correct himself.

Honored Contributor

I've only seen the "silly" side of him, so I'm not impressed thus far.  I'll have to try and catch him another time, perhaps.  (I've seen him mainly on the food shows.)

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

OMGoodness, I haven’t smiled, laughed out loud , like that since Kathy Levine left,  he is FABULOUS!  No primping, posing, no rude flitting about or interrupting the guest.  He is always so well prepared and he knows fashion,  

i sincerely hope tptb will let him host LOGO again and often.

Bravo Alberti !

@CoG I think Alberti and Kathy would have been great friends!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@tropics21:  I watched Martha Stewart's gardening show yesterday hosted by Alberti. She was very pleased with Alberti and said so on the air. No matter what products he is selling, he is always prepared and very detailed in providing information about the product. 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  I agree with you whole heartedly.  And, if QVC would remember its roots they’d pay attention to their customers’ responses to their hosts’ behaviour.  I bought tanks in multiples today the same way I bought crystal figurines and Diamonique in the old days, knowing every time I wear them / see them, I’ll smile.  

Trusted Contributor

I didn't care all that much for Alberti. Then, all of a sudden, recently I caught him hosting Martha Stewart fashion, and he became Prince Charming in my eyes. Since then I have also realized he is the only host I can watch eating food. His exuberance seems so genuine and he is impeccably groomed and well mannered. His star is definitely rising.

Honored Contributor