Honored Contributor

One day I will be able to travel freely.

So I wanted to buy new compressions socks to wear on the airplane flights. There were no compression socks for women. Is Legacy being phased out? I hope not. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Legacy Compression Socks

Bombas makes some nice compression socks. They are nice and soft. My hubby uses them. 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to look for over- the- knee socks.  Does anyone here remember those longer socks way back in the seventies or so?

Anyway, I'd love to see over- the- knee (above the knee) compression socks, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just looked.  Typed in 'above the knee compression socks'.  

There are many, many sites offering them!

Also these popped up: 'thigh high' compression socks, 'over the knee compression socks'.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a shame, I bought 6 pair maybe 6 months ago from Q, I love them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Due to a large DVT, I wear a thigh high compression stocking on my left leg most of the time (not when I am asleep or when showering). These are medical grade. (they are for the extreme thrombosis).There are a number of medical compression sites on the internet.  These other sites do have strengths that are less than the grade that I wear.

SO what you might want to look for are thigh high compression stockings. (mine have an open toe--always have to have the option of wearing sandals in my book--got to look cute)  Smiley Happy