Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

"community" brings up OTHER peoples posts TO leah or mentioning leah by tagging her name. it does not bring up leahs posts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@shaggygirl 

"community" brings up OTHER peoples posts TO leah or mentioning leah by tagging her name. it does not bring up leahs posts.

@sunshine45 

Aha, thank you. Shows you how much I understand how facebook works.....only a weenie little bit.

Honored Contributor

They wouldn't dare let Leah go after she lost all that weight. I rarely visit Facebook, but the way hosts have been coming and going lately I can see why it would be a concern.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

They wouldn't dare let Leah go after she lost all that weight. I rarely visit Facebook, but the way hosts have been coming and going lately I can see why it would be a concern.

What?

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

What’s losing weight have to do with the price of peanuts?

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she wnt bye bye