Valued Contributor

If you go to the Host's page and click on Leah, and than click "posts" there are no posts for Leah.  Do all of you find that on your computer?  Leah wasn't there for Saturday morning or today.  Where is Leah, and what about her facebook posts?  Miss her

Regular Contributor

@tropics21 

I went to her FB page.  The page is there, but no posts.  There are two posts from this morning showing when I searched her name, but the posts are not on her FB page.  It does seem odd, but FB has had odd stuff happening lately anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@tropics21,

Mine says, sorry, something went wrong!

Honored Contributor

Most likely a  FB error

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Leah's Facebook Page

[ Edited ]

1)  Leah is still on the Meet the Hosts page.  Her photo has not gone anywhere

2) I just went directly to Leah's QVC FB page and it is still there, as it always has been, with posts as recently as last Tuesday when she was on with the Scott Brothers.

It was announced that she was on a "well deserved vacation" last week.  In fact, her QVC Instagram page (last post 2 days ago) says she was in CA for a family gathering.

Honored Contributor

i am on my laptop and can get to her page easily, but there are "no posts" to show. i can see her pics and i can see other peoples posts to her page under "community," but can see nothing she has posted recently.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I just went to her Facebook and it was still there with lots of beautiful picture of her.Boy is she ever slim.Looking fabulous Leah!

Honored Contributor

I noticed the same a couple of weeks ago - no historical posts.  Maybe that's how her was set up?  I don't know alot about all of that.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Something has been up off and on with the hosts' FB pages. This has been happening with many of them and then everything is fine and then they are wonky again. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah's Facebook Page

[ Edited ]

I have found with several of them, including Leah's, that instead of clicking on "posts" if you click on COMMUNITY, that will bring up the posts, for me anyway. It's backwards but that's the way it's been lately.