Frequent Contributor

Re: Leah,I love you but please finish a sentence

@baker I have noticed the same thing...glad to know I'm not the only one and I find myself muting it as well.
Respected Contributor

i don't know why we don't have a thread started:  what host would we not be able to find a fault with? 

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i don't know why we don't have a thread started:  what host would we not be able to find a fault with? 

That wouldn't work because there is no perfect host.LOL

Trusted Contributor

I used to think Leah was one of the best hosts the Q had.  Something, sadly , has changed over the years.  She loses her train of thought so often and places an inappropriate uuhhmmm, uuuhhhmmm at every pause.  I wondered for a time if some tragedy occurred, perhaps when others posted questions about divorce ( none of my business , don't want ot know) .  I hope someone/something will get her attention and force her to review her performance.   I wish more hosts had her melodic eventempered tone of voice. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Leah seems like a lovely woman but I cannot watch AMS anymore for this very reason. She doesn't seem to be as bad with other shows, but I don't see her a lot.

Leah is the only host I can think of who goes off on tangents of her tangents.  LOL  She never finishes a thought or sentence and half the time starts something, says she'll get back to it and never does. 

I think there are some hosts who can hear the voices in their ear and not have it bother them at all.  And then there are others who have to stop talking, listen, and then begin.  Leah is one of those hosts who seems to get very distracted by the voices.     

LOL, love this, sorry. The voices in my head bother me too. Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

I am just kidding around here, but it struck me as funny!

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah,you are doing great today (revised from previous post )

Leah,you are doing great.not one sentence left unfinished.I am really enjoying your show this morning.you are so much more relaxed. Good job!

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my favs..love her cheeriness and beautiful smile.She always gives all of the details that I need to know and she seems to enjoy her job.She never gives me the impression that she can't wait for a vacation...gotta love her

Contributor

I can't watch her when she's on. She will be showing a new top, and say... let me go through the colors. NOT! She starts talking about the top and 15 minutes later she'll go through the colors. I think QVC should make the hostess watch themselves on tape and see just how annoying they really are. Including Shawn. 

Honored Contributor

Ahhhhhh!!!  There's that word!  You know that word......BUT....It takes away anything said before or after that word.

I like Leah and make a point to watch her on Saturday mornings....no but here.