Honored Contributor

Re: Leah,I love you but please finish a sentence

I agree, though I really like her.  This morning was a chore, trying to see colors (what I really want to see) while listening to her meander about the shoulders of the sweater and not being on hangers, etc. Drop that though half way through then on to another. LOL... I wanted to get past that!  Sometimes on video I have to skip past the intro to see the colors.

Valued Contributor

She does it all the time- I bet because she does it so much, she doesn't even realize how bad and annoying it is.
Esteemed Contributor

It is so distracting......i agree.  And yes...i turn....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Joan Rivers also didn't finish sentences. Anyone remember that?

yes, that's exactly who came to mind when I saw this thread. you beat me to posting it. Perhaps a sign of someone who is thinking so fast about so many things, they start the next sentence before they've even finished the first one

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

Leah is great but she has been speaking this way since the dawn of time.  It does bother me but that's the way she is so I have gotten used to it.

If you love someone you accept them with their flaws.

Actually,maybe I should not have said ," Leah,I love you  "   I don't actually "love" her I just try to watch her show if I am interested  in what she is selling but I find it almost impossible sometimes. Please excuse my choice of the  word "love" .

Super Contributor

can I just say, can I tell you, I like her!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Just change the channe mute the sound outl... if Leah bothers you that much . That is what I do.

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my favorites, but she does do exactly as the OP states.  Some days are worse than others.  I think it depends on how fast she's going, and if someone from the control room is speaking in her ear.

I think I must be used to it because I don't notice it as much as I once did.

Honored Contributor

Leah seems like a lovely woman but I cannot watch AMS anymore for this very reason. She doesn't seem to be as bad with other shows, but I don't see her a lot.

Leah is the only host I can think of who goes off on tangents of her tangents.  LOL  She never finishes a thought or sentence and half the time starts something, says she'll get back to it and never does. 

I think there are some hosts who can hear the voices in their ear and not have it bother them at all.  And then there are others who have to stop talking, listen, and then begin.  Leah is one of those hosts who seems to get very distracted by the voices.     

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the  stopping in mid sentence, it's the insane little girl giggling and laughing

that causes me to mute her. I notice this behavior especially on saturday mornings when the atmosphere is more relaxed.