Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

Can anyone help me with the colors for the Laurie Felt TSV? The image for the Indigo color on the TSV page (https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/tsv.html) shows a very dark pair of jeans with no distressing. However, when you click on one of the items, the picture of the four models shows the darkest pair not being as dark as the Indigo image. That model looks like she's wearing the Medium wash instead. 

Does anyone know which picture is correct?

Thanks in advance!

@pinkmochi - the indigo is very dark, no distressing.  Similar to Giuliana's dark denim. Make sure to wash them separately in cold water once or twice before wearing them to prevent staining light color tops, leather handbags or leather chairs/seats.  

@Chi-town girl Thanks for your help! I went ahead and ordered the Medium wash to take advantage of free shipping. I figured that would be a safe choice. Woman Happy I didn't have good luch with a previous TSV of hers and thought it must've been a QC issue, but I want to give these a shot since I could use another pair of bootcut jeans. It says the EDD is 1/18, so they must be coming from California! My orders almost always take over a week to arrive. 

I wish Giuliana's jeans fit me as well as they do for you. It must be the rise since I'm petite, but I'm always pulling them up. I should really donate them and only have jeans that fit me in my closet. It'll make me feel bad to see how much I've spent on clothes that don't fit well. I recently binge-watched "Tidying Up" on Netflix and collected 2.5 bags of clothes from my closet, and I feel like I haven't made a dent yet. Three of my drawers are folded and organized like Marie Kondo recommmends, thoughh. So pretty! However, that spurt or organization was really just procrastination from work on my thesis! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

Can anyone help me with the colors for the Laurie Felt TSV? The image for the Indigo color on the TSV page (https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/tsv.html) shows a very dark pair of jeans with no distressing. However, when you click on one of the items, the picture of the four models shows the darkest pair not being as dark as the Indigo image. That model looks like she's wearing the Medium wash instead. 

Does anyone know which picture is correct?

Thanks in advance!

@pinkmochi - the indigo is very dark, no distressing.  Similar to Giuliana's dark denim. Make sure to wash them separately in cold water once or twice before wearing them to prevent staining light color tops, leather handbags or leather chairs/seats.  

@Chi-town girl Thanks for your help! I went ahead and ordered the Medium wash to take advantage of free shipping. I figured that would be a safe choice. Woman Happy I didn't have good luch with a previous TSV of hers and thought it must've been a QC issue, but I want to give these a shot since I could use another pair of bootcut jeans. It says the EDD is 1/18, so they must be coming from California! My orders almost always take over a week to arrive. 

I wish Giuliana's jeans fit me as well as they do for you. It must be the rise since I'm petite, but I'm always pulling them up. I should really donate them and only have jeans that fit me in my closet. It'll make me feel bad to see how much I've spent on clothes that don't fit well. I recently binge-watched "Tidying Up" on Netflix and collected 2.5 bags of clothes from my closet, and I feel like I haven't made a dent yet. Three of my drawers are folded and organized like Marie Kondo recommmends, thoughh. So pretty! However, that spurt or organization was really just procrastination from work on my thesis! Woman LOL

@pinkmochi  I do the cleaning out and leave a lot because I think that someday it might fit me or someday I might like it and it cost too much to throw it out or give it away but inevitably I end up giving it away.  I wish I would do it all in one fell swoop but I procrastinate about the closet.  Did thesis years ago but there are many other things I could be doing that are productive than concerning myself about clothes I will never wear.  It is all a sin for me.  I neglect my Bible study, I overspend on clothes, I should give to missionaries what I spend on clothes I don't need and don't wear and I should give these clothes to the needy before they are out of style.  Then I get depressed thinking about it and accomplish nothing but silly notes of my thoughts like this one.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday I once wanted to buy a VC purse TS and instead put that amount of money into my son's 529 instead and felt great! Maybe you could try doing that this year? When you see an item of clothing, take that money and dontate online to your favorite charity or your church instead. I really want to start paring down on my shopping, donate more and experience (hike, go on trips, see more live music) life once I'm done with grad school. I do know that I shop less when I'm busy with life since I'm tied to my computer while I'm doing homework. 

Have you seen "Tidying Up"? When she makes the participants put all of their clothing on the bed to see what they own, it's very surprising to everyone. I know that I need to do that.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Nonametoday I once wanted to buy a VC purse TS and instead put that amount of money into my son's 529 instead and felt great! Maybe you could try doing that this year? When you see an item of clothing, take that money and dontate online to your favorite charity or your church instead. I really want to start paring down on my shopping, donate more and experience (hike, go on trips, see more live music) life once I'm done with grad school. I do know that I shop less when I'm busy with life since I'm tied to my computer while I'm doing homework. 

Have you seen "Tidying Up"? When she makes the participants put all of their clothing on the bed to see what they own, it's very surprising to everyone. I know that I need to do that.

@pinkmochi  I did that.  I put them on several beds and I had mountains of clothes, gave bunches away.  I am still in the mood to purge.  I give them to a shelter for abused and homeless women.  I just need to give more and instead of buying more, give more to missionaries, etc.  Thank you for understanding my dilemma.  It is an issue.  I think it is a part of my personality.  My mother sort of had the same issues.  Not my children.  They keep nothing.   They buy nice clothes and never have throw-away clothes.  I want to be them when I grow up. LOL.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Her TSV is her boot cut Curve silky denim jeans in 3 lengths: regular, tall and petite sizes for the first time.

@AmericanBulldogMom

I guess I don’t need to worry about whether to buy or not - none of those lengths will work for me.

@willdob3 Sorry to hear that. I am always happy to see talls at 34 in as I need those. Everything else is too short. 

Frequent Contributor

I am curious. I like the idea of silky jeans but are these leggings? I don’t see how they can be in 3 sizes (different lengths) with a waistband.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt jeans ~

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

Her TSV is her boot cut Curve silky denim jeans in 3 lengths: regular, tall and petite sizes for the first time.

@AmericanBulldogMom

I guess I don’t need to worry about whether to buy or not - none of those lengths will work for me.

@willdob3 Sorry to hear that. I am always happy to see talls at 34 in as I need those. Everything else is too short. 

@AmericanBulldogMom

This happens to me sometimes, usually when there are lots of lengths offered. Petite is too short and Average is too long.

Valued Contributor

@philom wrote:

I am curious. I like the idea of silky jeans but are these leggings? I don’t see how they can be in 3 sizes (different lengths) with a waistband.

No they aren't leggings, basically a thin silky jean with stretchy. They aren't contouring or conforming like leggings. 

Honored Contributor

If I'm not mistaken Laurie sold those jeans with the wide waistband before, these do not look new. Her petite length jean is usually 28 or 29 inches which is good for me at 5ft3. I like her jeans and her, but she is so self deprecating for no reason IMO.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken Laurie sold those jeans with the wide waistband before, these do not look new. Her petite length jean is usually 28 or 29 inches which is good for me at 5ft3. I like her jeans and her, but she is so self deprecating for no reason IMO.

Yeah...she talks about wearing mediums sometimes, just because...and in no way is she a medium in her jeans. It is a bit confusing to the viewer when she talks about someone her size wearing larger jeans. I'm bigger than Laurie and a small fits great with some room. A medium would be way too loose and once again I'm a lot bigger than Laurie. She has to be a XXS or XS yet she tells viewers she a lot larger than she appears.