Esteemed Contributor

40% off at jjill,com: 4 items and a case of TP at amazon, LOL!

The budget was already maxed out in August for car repair, new glasses for DS, power washing for the house and some new -and needed- furniture items: dresser for the guest BR and new stools for the kitchen. Quarterly taxes and utilities are due next week.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

No ... nothing; almost bought two bath mats, but changed my mind.  I seem to be in a no-buy mood lately.

Valued Contributor

The buys I found: Red knit poncho at Chico's $25; comfort waist denim jeggings at JCP $17.95 and a buttery grey leather hobo bag at TJMaxx for $24.95.  

Looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear my "finds".

Honored Contributor

I picked up the Wen TSV because of the styling products that are generally too expensive.

also picked up an emergency car kit; air compressor, power pack with jumper cables, emergency light, etc., on clearance at evine ($79) so no shipping! Reputable company, good reviews...We've been researching them for a while now and while there are plenty of the compact chargers my husband wanted the air compressor too..

rfid protection sleeves for $5 and change...

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

GORGEOUS

I did some damage.  I bought an anthropologie jacket, a pair of sheets off of Evine, a pair of Fly London booties, a jacket from Banana Republic and 2 pairs of lame pants from J. Crew.  I HATE getting these sale e'mails as I buy.  uggghhh lol

@winamac1

My posts load from bottom to top, and as I was reading yours, I thought to myself, this sounds like Win.  Sure enough, when I got to the top of the post it was from you! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

GORGEOUS

I did some damage.  I bought an anthropologie jacket, a pair of sheets off of Evine, a pair of Fly London booties, a jacket from Banana Republic and 2 pairs of lame pants from J. Crew.  I HATE getting these sale e'mails as I buy.  uggghhh lol

@winamac1

My posts load from bottom to top, and as I was reading yours, I thought to myself, this sounds like Win.  Sure enough, when I got to the top of the post it was from you! Cat LOL

I love fall Lola!  i saw SO many things I wanted.  Of course I could not afford to buy everything.  I'm happy with the choices I made, but I have more than I need for fall.  Your choices are beautiful!   Have a great day!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"