New Contributor

I am a big LOGO fan.The materials that Lori uses are so comfortable.As for layering,because I am only 5'3" I like to use vests and cardigans for my layers. That one layering tank that scoops down in the front is not a good look for me as it cuts my legs off visually. The good news is Lori offers many,many tanks that do look good on my stature. The sharkbite hems are great for the petite frame as they lengthen the leg in the middle,while the drama of the side points is very flattering. I have found that the secret to washing Lori's items are to turn them inside out, wash on gentle,throw in the dryer for 10mins,then while still warm place on a hanger to finish drying....not a wrinkle in sight...no ironing needed! As a winter coloring I am constantly looking for the brighter jewel tones and black. I once read that we all have a seasonal coloration that is unique to us. We also have a certain style that appeals to us. I definitely gravitate to dramatic dressing.Lori's styles with the interesting angles ,flowing materials,with the touch of romantic ruffles help me to achieve my personal style. Thanks Lori...I am addicted!!!

Occasional Visitor

Lori does seem like a nice person and pleasant on the shows.  All the blouses/shirts seem to be the same shape.  Sorry not too much of a fan either. Smiley Sad

New Contributor

When I first saw LOGO presented in the QVC Insider and then presented on air, I didn't "get it." I thought everything was sloppy looking and I said to my self, "Who wears this?" Then back in the fall of 2014, I saw a hooded jacket with velvet trim and decided to buy it. I loved it and have worn it over and over. I also bought the purple and the gray in the same style and ---get ready-- at least 35 more pieces of LOGO. I love all of them. I wash them and never put them in the dryer. They look great. What amazes me is the way I can switch them around to look dressy or casual.  Accessories are key. I wear great scarves and jewely to change them up. I am a "senior citizen" and a high school teacher. My students adore my LOGO and always compliment my outfits-"stylin' Mrs. S-they say.. The lesson here--LOGO is not for everyone,but do try it. You might be as surprised as I was.

Contributor

I love LOGO, and wear a lot of Lori's clothes.  I have had many compliments when wearing them.  I also wear Rene's women with control pants and capris with them.  You need to have a slim leg with the LOGO tops.  I am in my mid 60s and a large 12-14 curvy woman.  I love the flow, and the fun of her clothes.

Contributor

I have never had one pill.  I do wash and air dry, I dont put them in the dryer.  I treat them kindly as they are expensive and I dont want them messed up.

Contributor

I often shake my head  at her getups.  But I look at the host and if the wonderful Jackie is working and see how they look on them.  I adore this clothes line and will continue to purchase, as long as I can afford it. 

Contributor

I totally agree.  I started with this top.  I have it in three colors and love love love it.  The comfort and style are wonderful and its very flattering.  Wear straight legged pants with it.  I wear Women with control capris or long pants in straight leg. 

Honored Contributor
when albany said 'kate is wearing....' I said out loud 'everything she owns' . I like Lori as a person and I even like the colors but so much length I can't handle and the 6 layers aren't doing anybody any favors. the tank with the lace on the bottom was pretty but again way too long!
New Contributor

I agree with you about not every body type looking good in her pieces. IMO, her clothing looks downright UNflattering on the model Kate. I think the medium to large sized people wear it best--like model Jackie (spelling?). Personally, I prefer her cotton pieces for summer--much cooler than her other fabrications. Lastly, I don't think the tops are the most flattering on petites--too overwhelming. Oh,one more thing--I LOVE her long, lean skiirt, which I don't think has ever been featured on a show. I found it online, ordered it, and wear it all the time.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:
On 3/9/2015 Junebug54 said:

I have never purchased anything LOGO. I don't really the look BUT I will say that Lori is one of the best (if not THE best) vendors. She is a pleasure to watch. She is so genuine. Maybe I should try one of her tops.

A202259 is by far the best top to start with. I've been purchasing her clothing for over 4 years now and this is still my most favorite. Wears incredibly wear, takes "abuse" in the washer and dryer, never pills, and is super flattering.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Tee with 3/4 Sleeves and Pocket Detail - A202259

This is my favorite of her tops.  It used to be $39 and now it's $44.  I have at least a half dozen in black as well as a few other colors.  I also have many of her other tops, but this original one remains my favorite.

I have found her products do pill over time so I am extra careful about washing them on gentle and hanging them to dry.  Some pieces pill worse than others.