Trusted Contributor

I have never purchased anything LOGO. I don't really the look BUT I will say that Lori is one of the best (if not THE best) vendors. She is a pleasure to watch. She is so genuine. Maybe I should try one of her tops.

Trusted Contributor

Macy's have tops similar to hers but more tailored. Check them out they are also so much cheaper and it's FREE SHIPPING. I believe the brand is I.N.C.

Valued Contributor

Lori seems so happy to have her own show. She doesn't come off as phony in any way. I love all the items they are showing tonight. I bought the lavender ruffled tank-it's so cute! She is very pleasant to watch.

Honored Contributor
Until last week, I didn't own anything logo either. I ordered a top in the as is section. I will wear it this week. Arrived in perfect condition. Keep an eye out for as is for your first purchase.
Occasional Contributor
I would think about that first. Do you really like how she looks in her own clothes? Not a fan!!!
Esteemed Contributor
No Lori looks terrible in her fashions....the talker lean models look so so and the best I can say
Honored Contributor

I love LOGO and I love watching Lori. I'll miss watching Monday nights (not home), but maybe I'll DVR once in a while. I do believe, however, the prices are going way up, so I won't be ordering as much as I did! Wink

Valued Contributor

I have a few and I have yet to wear them. I will soon though. I want to try the look, but I think that it will make me look heavier than I am.

FYI, there have been several threads that her tops pill when washed, so be careful.

Valued Contributor

she is a lovely person and vendor. but her LOGO stuff is a sloppy mess. sorry. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
On 3/9/2015 QVCPhobe said:

I have a few and I have yet to wear them. I will soon though. I want to try the look, but I think that it will make me look heavier than I am.

FYI, there have been several threads that her tops pill when washed, so be careful.

I will say I have one of her tops that I bought early on when she was new. I wore it once or twice and after that it was relegated to a nightshirt. It is a very comfortable nightshirt.

Oh, and it has been washed many times and there has been no "pilling," but it might have been a different material then.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986