Respected Contributor

Mixed media and tunics. I'm so over it.

Anyone else??

Not just the LOGO stuff, but tunics in general.

As far as mixed media...she's stayed too long at the fair with that...other brands have abandoned that trend a while ago.

I know...she sells boatloads somehow, hence her 2 hour weekly show. I have it on now in the background A388887 ugh.

J's sayin'.

Carry on. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Love and ordered the sweater..something for everyone 

Esteemed Contributor

Logo is a great collection, but not everything in it is great.  Just like all fashion collections.

The threads bashing Logo, though, are consistently repetitive and boring. 

Honored Contributor

Everthing doesn't go with everything.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Logo is a great collection, but not everything in it is great.  Just like all fashion collections.

Maybe so...but......so are her shows and clothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure what purpose posts (like the original post) actually serves. No, many people obviously don't agree since we all know Logo sells a great deal. What is the point? It isn't interesting to read at all. No one like each and every item in any one line. 

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Maybe so...but......so are her shows and clothing. 

@amyb  I realize you dislike Logo but others feel just the opposite.  Can't we just accept and respect each others choices? I agree with @NYCLatinaMe, bashing threads are boring.

Honored Contributor

I'm over and sick of hearing people criticize logo.  I've gotten some really nice things from her collection.  Love her pants and 230 rayon tops.  She's like any other designer, you pick and choose then take what you like leaving the rest.  Nobody loves every single thing every designer does.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

people have opinions on everything here and I don't see anything wrong with the post nor do I feel it qualifies as bashing to comment on a certain style being repeated a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse Your responses are completely predictable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment