Frequent Contributor

How long will these high-low tops be in fashion? Same, same.  Logo is same all the time. Same silhouette, different fabric.

Honored Contributor

The rest of the fashion world seems to have moved away from crazy hems but Lori is stuck in a time warp.  Many of her items are looking dated, last year's styles. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
These ARE last year's styles. You can tell by the numbers.
Respected Contributor

If you have any bust whatsoever you have Hi-low to start with, I've never understood why you would exaggerate it!

Regular Contributor

@Whispergirl 

I am pretty sure she just said the chenille turtle neck would be great on the Beach.......seriously!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Some (actually many) of us LOVE LOGO.  Just got a new top delivered today.

I'm still wearing LOGO I bought 8 years ago!

Super Contributor
I'm wearing Logo right now too but I still say, the items they are showing tonight are from at least a year ago or more. Items presented 8 years ago were at least current for that time. Crazy hems and crazy colors feel dated to me to agree with another post.
Super Contributor

@Whispergirl wrote:

How long will these high-low tops be in fashion? Same, same.  Logo is same all the time. Same silhouette, different fabric.

She has a dedictated following that love her style.  Why would you want her to change what works for her and those that purchase her clothing????

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    I like and own many Logo item but I've never been a fan of hi/lo hems and they're really looking dated now.  Of course as handy as you are, you could easily alter them and do a straight hem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

You're right - I get out the scissors frequently.

I was never into the drastic high-low .. but I do like the slightly longer back - sloping from the front in a smooth line.  I won't wear the ones that have what I call "fanny flaps."

I do agree about some of the models with the larger bust - the high-low tops look awful on those who are well-endowed.  The tops stick out like awnings!

---------------------------------------

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA    I like and own many Logo item but I've never been a fan of hi/lo hems and they're really looking dated now.  Of course as handy as you are, you could easily alter them and do a straight hem.