Respected Contributor

Am I missing something?  I just cannot believe some of the prices for the LOGO pieces.  And I am sure Lori is laughing all the way to the bank!!!!

Honored Contributor

No, you are not missing anything. Her line is grossly overpriced and she loves every penny she makes. 

Honored Contributor

I would hope she's laughing all the way to the bank!

Isn't making money the point of being in business?   

If you see something you like, check the "as is" you might find it reduced.

If you don't like Lori's clothing ... why worry about the prices?

Esteemed Contributor

I miss the charm of this line.  Pieces are just all slopped together - - and called 'fashion' at a high price.

Trusted Contributor

Not everyone can afford everything.  If this line is too pricey for you, why not just move on.  Obviously others love it and have no problem paying the price.

Respected Contributor
I don’t get Quacker Factory or Clark’s. They’re not for me so I scroll on by.

Isn’t it good to have choices?
Occasional Contributor

Girl you are so right! I was just going to post something like that! i get the same material and similar tops at TJMaxx and Marshalls for $14.99-$16.99! Better quality! 

Respected Contributor

Cheap rayon at best. One set pilled and wrinkled after a few wearings and to the rag pile it went. Never again. Easy pass and seems this brand is on a lot so must be selling no matter how much it costs.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

Cheap rayon at best. One set pilled and wrinkled after a few wearings and to the rag pile it went. Never again. Easy pass and seems this brand is on a lot so must be selling no matter how much it costs.

@Gorgf  This is correct.

New Contributor

Yes she is so over price. Don't like her clothes. When she is on I turn her off.

Dee