Contributor

I love LOGO, but.....  Why sell cardigans in June?  I'm roasting!!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the same. It is 100+ here, and I want some short sleeve lightweight tops. Love her clothes, and I hope to see some cooler options. 

Honored Contributor

Leaves are already falling at Q's fashion studios. Next month they are predicting snow. So  I wouln't expect to see too many lightweight items any time soon.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It makes me hot just watching the show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  Also I will not pay $70 for a sweater that is so thin I can see thru it.  I wear them for warmth and not just to wear a layer for looks.

Honored Contributor

Why sell this item at $70 + s/h + tax?  Logo is not all that and her prices just climb and CLIMB.  That's what I call INSANE.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Why sell this item at $70 + s/h + tax?  Logo is not all that and her prices just climb and CLIMB.  That's what I call INSANE.

@PINKdogWOOD  Since you are asking, has it not occurred to you that people buy them at that price? That is why.  Lots of her items still routinely sell out, despite the price increases.  

And FYI, the lace she uses is not found ont tops at Target, Kohls, etc.  so no, they aren't the same quality.

Respected Contributor

My office air conditioner is cranking, I will take that sweater.  Offices tend to run a bit cold and I can't go  in without being layered.

Deb